Chapter 24: WHAT, WHY, HOW!

( hey this is a trigger warning to self harming go to author's note to fine out what happened)

SKIE POV

I was in the ally cutting for the 4th time and i was getting sick of hiding and i went to the one person i knew could help, Adam. I grabbed my phone and called Adam.

CALL

A- hello?

S- hi.

A- SKIE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!

S- Adam don't yell, please i just want to talk to some one and you came to mind.

A- Well what are you doing every one is vary worried.

S- Well ( looks down a arm) i am fine and i am hiding i will not tell you or anyone wear i am.

A- Okay, but i do want to tell you we all miss you and Ross has not been the same seance you left.

S- Well goodbye.

A- wait bu.....

SKIE ENDS CALL

SKIE POV

I finished cutting again wanted to talk to some one, I put on the jacket i got for cold nights and started walking. I was walking and saw Maxes house and went to knock on the door and max opened the door and gave me a huge and told me to come in .

THE CONVERSATION

M-SKIE WARE HAVE YOU BEEN!

S- I have been hiding from Ross,You, Adam,everyone, i did not want to come here but i had to talk to some one,face to face, not over the phone.

M-Skie, why are you hiding from Ross and everyone else?

S-You don't know what happened?

M- No, what happened?

S- Ross c-ch-cheated on m-me with Sarah!

M- You mean that?

S- Yea, you did know.

M- Yea i knew but that is not what happened.

S- What do you mean that is not what happened i saw with my own two eyes.

M- No, Sarah toke your house key and went into your house and though Ross on the bed, and you walked in he was not doing anything. It's a miss understanding.

S- What, i left and did this for a week, for nothing ( pulls up sleeve).

M- Skie, why did you do this how  could you do this?

S- Well i thought i lost some one else that i loved, but i was wrong.

M- what do you mean, 'you thought you lost some one else you loved'?

S- I lost my dad and at one point i loved him, i lost my mom and i loved her, and then Ross so i had to at least that is what the voices said.

M- The voices?

S- yea but i need to talk to Ross, now drive me there, now please.

M- okay get in the car.

RUNS TO THE CAR 

END OF CONVERSATION

SKIE POV

Me and Mex were on are way to see Ross and got to the house and knocked on the door. Then Alyssa answered it and said ''SKIE YOUR HERE! come in.'' me and max went in and i saw Ross on the couch looks like he was crying i said in a quiet and sweet voice ''Ross no more pain, i'm here.'' he sat up a looked at me and ran to me and gave me a huge and said ''I have missed you so fucking much, wear were you?'' I thought and said ''in an ally, there is no way you would have found me. But i for one wanted to talk to some one and for two i was missing something, you.'' He looked at me and Alyssa said ''Me and max will wait outside." and went outside  he said ''What you saw was not what yo......'' i stopped him and gave him a kiss i said ''i know, max told me and i didn't know what to think, but I don't know if you would want me back, i am not the same Skie you loved cause.'' i showed him what i did and he just hugged me for a long time and wispered in mt hear ''Why, how, I am here and i will never leave you, ever.''

THE NEXT DAY

SKIE POV

I woke up and Ross was sitting there and said ''Hay, i'm happy your back.'' i said ''I am to.'' I got out of bed and went to get some clothes on and Ross was on his way out and said ''Are you coming with me?'' i was not ready to face everyone cause i thought they would be disappointed  so i grabbed my arm and said ''no i am not ready to go back but i will tomorrow I will just go get food and stuff and make a vlog or something.'' he said ''Are you sure you can be alone?'' I loved at him and said ''Yes, i am fine.'' He gave me a huge and a kiss and left for work.I got my keys and and went to my car to head to the store and stuff.

NOTE FROM AUTHOR

 Hay guys i hope you liked the outcome but for the ones that could not read the chapter what want on was, Skie called adam and he told her Ross was not the same, But when Skie wonted to talk to some one face to face she went to max and max told her what happened, and she went to Ross who was not happy and She and Ross cleared the air and now Skie and Ross are back to normal. Ross went to work well Skie went and got food and stuff. I hope i told you what you missed and there See Ya BYEEEEEE.