Chapter 33: I KNOW!

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO THANK YOU.

SKIES DADS POV ( SHOKER)

I was in my room and went to YouTube and looked up Skie and she came up three channels called Skie raider gaming, Skie raider vlogs, and Skie raider Songs, i loved and some of the cover she was doing and her last one that was posted before she was taken was called ''Dad this is for you" and it was a cover of a song called ''because of you, by kelly clarson'' so i watched it and then i went to sleep and thought i am sorry for everything i ever did to Skie. 

PLAY SONG (2 HOURS LATER)

I got and said to myself ''I know who has Skie.''

ROSS POV

I was sitting on the couch thinking who could have taken her i still didn't rule out her dad then i heard a knock at the door and i ran and looked to see her dad. i opened it and he said 

THE CONVERSATION

D- Ross i think i know who has Skie.

R- Who i have been sitting here and came up with nothing.

D- I have a feeling it was Marcus.

R- No he got locked up.

D- Or Destiny.

R- She's dead, her house got lit on fire.

D- Unless she faked it,

R- How could they fake it?

D- The police found no body, and they said some one mite have lit it on fire and it was not and axident.

R- Okay that mite be who did it but we don't know where she lives.

D- Yea thats the problem.

SKIE POV 

I was sitting there with my head down when we heard Destiny and marcus taking  

CONVERSATION

M- You said we would make them suffer and we just have them sitting down there tyed to poles and i wont Skie, and Sarah wants Christian, we need to take acton or it will be to late.

D- Shut up Sarah said Skies dad is on the trail we need to get out of here, we need to take them some were.

M- Shit, we do and fast, or Ross will mess every thing up and her dad. Lets get ready.

END OF CONVERSATION

SKIE POV

I was scared at this point more then befor, i kicked Christian to make him put his head up, he has been zoned out the whole time we have been here.He picked up his head and said ''What i just want this to be over.''

CONVERSATION

S- Destiny and Marcus said that my dad and Ross are on the trail and they need to get moving, i think there are going to take us some were else.

C- What, if they move us what will happen?

S- Ross, my dad and every one else will not find us and we are scewed.

C- We need to get out of here.

S- That would be a good idea i wish had not thought of it sooner.

C- What are we going to do?

D- Nothing you will be here and you belong to us.

M- Yea you will stay here my princess. ( Touches Skies face, Skie pulls away)