1

Rihanna.

"Are you mad at me now ?"

I turned to see Aubrey with his thick eyebrows raised as he walked over towards me without a shirt. His sexy ass. But he wasn't gonna know I was checking him out while I'm mad at him.

"So am I getting silent treatment now ?"

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"Robyn c'mon."

I turned and raise my left eyebrow.

"C'mon ? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ?!?!" I shouted, as my Caribbean accent started to come out deeply.

"Aye chill."

"I'm not gonna chill Aubrey. How long have we've been together ?" I questioned.

"Two years, Ri. "

"And who else knows about us ?"

"No one and your point ?" He sighed.

"THAT IS MY FUCKING POINT !" I screamed as tears were welling up in my eyes.

"Baby-"

"Don't fucking 'baby' me. Do you know how it feels for you to tell me you love me day in and day out when we are alone ? And every , single , goddamn time you have an interview my heartbreaks because you say you're single. Bitches all over your dick but I'm supposed to be cool with it ? I can't even friends with a fucking man without you losing your shit. You are a fucking hypocrite and asshole."

"Don't turn this shit against me Robyn. I told you from the beginning we had to keep it low for awhile. You knew what's up."

"Oh I get it. You are a selfish bastard. How long is a little awhile ? Evidently to me it seems like it will be longer than two years since that's how long its been. How long was I gonna be a secret ?"

He stayed quiet and looked away.

"You don't even know."

I scoffed.

"I can't believe that I wasted two years of my life that I will never get back." I said, mainly to myself.

"Don't say that." He said, sternly. He was actually looking at me,this time.

"Since when did you care ?"

"Always had." He took a couple steps towards me. He grabbed my chin and made me look into his chocolate brown eyes. He always knew I could fall for them in one second.

"Then why don't your actions prove it ?"I said, gritting my teeth and pulling away from him. He smacked his teeth.

"Man I'm getting tired of your bullshit."

"Then why do you deal with me then ?"

"I don't know but I'm going to end. Get the hell out." He said, pointing to the door.

I grabbed my baggy jean jacket and looked at him with tears before I left.