11.

Narrator

(AN: You guys will probably be mad )

Rihanna's doctor told the group that she had a cyst on her ovaries that was very big and popped ,causing her to go into pain. The doctor assumed that it had popped long time ago ,causing her to take excessive painkillers, which are also blood thinners such as Aspirin. They successfully removed one cyst as another was about to pop. The other cyst was removed but Rihanna's body kept irregulating her blood pressure, causing her to go into a seizure.

After three weeks, Rihanna slipped in a coma. No one knew what would happen to her. Aubrey has been a mess since then. He cancelled the rest of his concerts and called a press conference to discuss these matters.

" Her tour will be dismissed for the time being until or if she wakes up. "

His clouded up with tears as he continued to speak. Aubrey started the cards as if they were blank. He ripped them to shreds as some reporters gasped. He soon realized that he needed to say what comes to heart.

"I can't tell how many people that how sorry we both are for everyone who bought tickets and only to say they can't go. I wish I could make everyone angry , happy again. She was just on that stage with a smile on her face, and then she just collapses and I was angry at myself, thinking that I could have prevented it. But I knew I couldn't. I want everyone in this room to know, if you guys support us in anyway, just pray for us." He said, before leaving as tears fall down his face.

Aubrey heard the voices behind him, but didn't listen. He didn't want to hear anyone anymore. The only one thing he wanted to hear was that Robyn was waking up.

Ms. Monica, Rihanna's mother, hasn't stopped crying since. She knows her daughter wouldn't want her crying but how could she not ? Her best and only child could die any minute now. She regrets staying with Rihanna's father for a long time. She regrets that she put her child through struggle but then she realizes Rihanna wouldn't be the strong woman she knows.

If you thought Aubrey was bad, Melissa was way worse.

After the argument between her and Rihanna, she felt guilty. But once hearing about Rihanna's coma, she wasn't herself anymore. Somewhat like Aubrey. Melissa had realized that she was about to lose her one and only friend. She started to starve herself. She began to become an alcoholic. Melissa wanted someone to ease the pain but that person on their deathbed.

Rihanna.

Her best friend since diapers. The one that stuck up for her.The one that knew all her problems and knew all the answers. The one who cancelled shows just to see her. Melissa was going to apologize to Rihanna and let her know that her and Noah was moving too fast the day after the incident, but she was too late.

Noah was a mess too.

He lost the girl that he would call his sister. The one that treated like a child. The one that would help her lie to Aubrey so she could hangout. The one that he spoiled. That was his partner in crime.

Him and Melissa don't really talk to each other anymore. She drinks and he smokes. That's how it has been since then.

The crew hasn't been the same since Rihanna has been in the coma. No one speaks because they don't need to. The looks on their faces. The tears in their eyes. The pain on their faces look unbearable.

This was their life until the light,Rihanna, shined back on them.

You guys will be mad and sad about next chapter but 😂 sorry