16.

Aubrey got out the shower right before he got the video call. He realized that he had a daughter to take care of so he needed to get his life together.

Aubrey watched the video but was smart enough to let the computer self record, capturing the video. He watched her fall apart and he did nothing. He wasn't going to let her slip away anymore , this time he was going to fight. 

Even though it hurt, he still watched the video for a sign until he paused it. An address was on her hands.

9154 Hollywood St.

He quickly copied it down and left his house. He got in his Black Range Rover and called up Chubbs.

"Speak."

"Chubbs, I need your help bruh. Call up everyone else, meet me at that the abandoned warehouse." He said, hanging up. Within 15 minutes, everyone else was there.

"What you need us for ?" Khatib said, jumping ontop of his Hummer roof.

"Robyn needs us. I can't really say why but I just need to find her."

"We with you bruh." Ryan said, dapping me.

"Got guns ?"

Another car rolled up and Melissa hopped out with Noah.

"What ya'll doing here ?" AUbrey asked.

"DOn't think you about to save my bestfriend and I'm not there, fuck outta here. OH and we locked and loaded. So here." She said, smirking. She goes back into the car and throwing Aubrey two handguns. He took it and put it in his waistband.

"Follow me." He said, walking in slowly. Everyone had their guns up ready to shoot. Old wooden boxes were broken or were laying down carelessly.  A couple of gas tanks were laying around some o the boxes.

An alarm went off. Lights that were once white were red. Everything was black and red. The group stopped to look around to see no one else. They continued walking forward , looking around to hear a soft cry. Aubrey recognized that cry and it was Robyn's. He started to run in that direction along with everyone else behind him. 

Everyone's eyes dropped at the sight. The video was playing on the wall from a projection screen. Aubrey saw the punches that Chris delivered to her face. Her cries for help that were never answered. He was shaking with anger. Soon as the video ended, a voice spoke to the group.

"Aww look at the pussy nigga and friends trying to be captain save a hoe."

Melissa eyes traveled up to see Chris.

"OH we pussy ass niggas ? Ok ?" She said, laughing to herself.

"Man Noah you need to put a cap on your bitches mouth. " Chris, said with a smirk. Noah stared him down.

"Now if you would excuse me, since I'm a pussy ass nigga, I'll ust let a couple of other people handle my problems. Boys , get em."

As soon as those words, left his lips, gunshots rung off. 

"Go follow Chris he has to lead you to her. GO!" Melissa shouted at Aubrey. He took off, following Chris.

While everyone else was fighting for their lives, Aubrey was following Chris through out multiple hallways. All the sharp and surprising turns, didn't work to make Aubrey stop following him. Chris ran inside a room and shut it. He locked it before doing something drastic.

Aubrey followed him and heard the door lock. He went to the other side of the hallway and ran into the door,making it fall down with a thump. Once he got back up, he pointed his handgun at Chris.

Chris was holding Rihanna with one arm wrapped around her neck tightly and the other was holding a gun to her head.

"Take another step, her brains will be all over the wall."

The silence was unbearable.

One wrong move could end the love of Aubrey's life.

"Put the guns down Drake.Slide it over here." He said, tighening the grip on Rihanna's neck. She winced in pain.

Aubrey slowly put the guns down and shoved them,making them slide to Chris. Chris smirked.

"Now what are you gonna do huh ? Can't save her now. I have you right where I want you. "

"Why are you doing this ?" Aubrey asked.

"Because you took every single female from me. Rihanna. Nicki. Karrueche. Now you will now what it feels like to lose someone."

"Man it was never serious."

"YES IT IS ! You always had the life I wanted. And I'm taking it back one step at a time." Chris said, taking the safety of the gun.

Soon, a SWAT team ran in swarming the room. Guns were pointed at Chris and Aubrey. Aubrey put his hands up right when the first person from the SWAT came in.

"CHRISTOPHER BROWN PUT THE GUN DOWN NOW !"

Chris let go of Robyn and I ran over to her before a gun shot rang.