5

Should Melissa and Noah have their own little POVs about their lives in here ? Comment below.

Drake.

"Aubrey are you serious about being with me ?"
I roll over to see Ri facing me in her bed. I saw tears forming in her soft green eyes. I pulled her close and talked to her.
" Yes babygirl I am. If I wasn't , I wouldve never kissed you infront of the world."

" Ok." She said, fiddling with her fingers.

"What's wrong ?" I asked, pulling a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'm just scared."

"Of what ?"

"All the more publicity we both are gonna get and I'm scared of us breaking up." She admitted as she let a tear fall. I wiped her tear off her face.

"We won't breakup at all. I promise."

"You promise ?"

"Mhm." I said, kissing her forehead.

I fell asleep with her in my arms.

Rihanna.

I woke up to see Aubrey not beside me. I slight frown was on my face until I heard him come out the bathroom. He was standing there in some basketball shorts and no shirt on the phone. I smirked at his sexy ass and got up and wrapped my arms around him. He looked down at me while he was talking and pecked my lips.

"Who's that ?" I whispered.

"Chubbs." He whispered back.

I smirked as an idea popped in my mind.

I moaned loud as hell. I covered my mouth from laughing. Chubbs kept talking like he didn't hear me. Aubrey started smiling, shaking his head at me.

"Fuck that feels good." I shouted, fake moaning. Aubrey glared at me and put the phone on speaker.

"Do I need to call at another time ?"

"Nah you good bruh."

"Anyway, your-"

"Daddy !" I screamed, snickering lowly.

"Bruh I'll call you back when you done fucking." Chubbs said, hanging up. Aubrey looked at me.

"I love you." I said, cheesing.

"You childish." He said, laughing and slamming me onto the bed. His tv turned on and I saw the Breakfast Club talking.

"In other news, apparently there are rumors of Rihanna and Drake breaking up already."

I rolled my eyes.

"How ?"

"Well one of his ex-lovers, Bria Myles, has been putting out some tweets and Instagram photos that seem to have them arguing as some sources say. In one of RIhanna's photos, Myles commented saying : You ain't even cute anyway. RIhanna's Navy soon started bashing her and Myles stop commenting. "

"That girl ain't nothing." Dj Envy.

"To all people who would like to come at a celebrity's life, remember they got a team behind them so get ready. And drop the donkey of the day right now."

I laughed, turning off the tv.

"Baby, let's go do something today." I said, sitting on his lap.

"About that...."

"What did you make 'us' do now ?"

"We going to a basketball game tonight."

"Oh thank god it wasn't something I had to dress up for. But what should we do in our spare time ?"