9.

Rihanna.

Shock flew out and all around my body. This shit is so fucking awkward. I felt Aubrey being his protective self and wrap his arm tighter around me.

"Hey Rih."

"It's Rihanna to you." Aubrey said,sipping on his beer. I slapped him across his chest and looked up at him.

"Stop being an asshole." I said, getting away from his hold and moving to the opposite side of the sofa. Aubrey gave me a stale face look and pulled out his phone.

Hubby : Comeback.

Hubby:  It's so cold without you next to me.

Hubby : Rihhhhhhhh

Hubby : Rihanna

Hubby : Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Hubby : That's it I'm going to tell Mama Monica on you.

I started laughing loud as shit. Everyone started looking at me. Less than a minute my mom called my phone.

"Hello ?"

"WHY THE FUCK YOU TREATING MY SON IN LAW LIKE SHIT ?"

"What?"

"GO OVER TO HIM AND STOP BEING SO MEAN ROBYN I TOLD YOU ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE."She shouted ,before hanging up.I grimaced and scoot over to Aubrey who had a big smile on his face.He smiled into my neck. I rolled my eyes.

"So how you doing ?" Chris said, sitting across from me and Aubrey.

"Good how are you ?" I said,Aubrey pushed his nose deeper into my neck. I tried to push him off but he wasn't budging, not even a little.
"Good. I haven't talked to you in years." Chris said, in deep thought.
"Yeah it's been awhile."
It began an awkward moment of silence. Aubrey has had problems with all these people here and I just don't want shit to get out of control. Later on we all performed together. It was just overall a good show with no problems until after we got alcohol in our systems, and it went wrong.
Meek Mill was way drunk off his ass and was being disrespectful to Aubrey. Aubrey being Aubrey he don't mind shit unless it involves me or his family.
"Pussy ass nigga." Meek said , walking over to us.
"Ain't you a little too close ?" Aubrey said, with an arm wrapping tighter against me.

"Hey guys chill out we just had a good concert and it-"

"Yeah Meek chill out."

He started laughing his ass off , bending his body over forward and putting his hands on his knees.

"Coming from someone who just talking shit on social media the other day and telling me that she couldn't stand this bitch right here." He said pointing to me, while looking at Nicki.

I didn't pay it any mind at all. I was still stuck on how he just called me a bitch. That is total disrespect. I would never do that anybody, considering I just don't like drama. I just let them run their mouths.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch ?" Aubrey said, standing up. Meek Mill got closer ,walking towards us.I stood up infront of Aubrey, putting my hands on hi chest.

"Baby it's not worth it."

"Robyn move." He said, grabbing my arm and pulling me away his chest, getting closer to Meek Mill. Chubbs and some others tried to separate them along with me. Meek Mill said something very disrespectful, he said something about Mama Sandi. That caused Aubrey to go into a rampage.

Everyone was screaming for him to stop. Chubbs and the rest of the crew had to pull him out the room. I gathered up all our things and left behind them with Melissa. We walked together in silence until we reached the car. I got in first to see Aubrey mad as hell and facing to the window. I let him have his space and sat on the other side of the seat. 

We arrived over to his house and everyone got out. Aubrielle went back to Bria's house so everyone could come over. We had a trip to Georgia tomorrow morning so everyone was spending the night. Thank god for his big house or we would all had to sleep in the same room with each other.

I walked behind Aubrey to his master bedroom and shut the door behind me. I removed my clothes and got in the shower. A couple minutes past and Aubrey joined me. I felt him behind me. I turned around and looked up at him.

"So are you not gonna talk to me ?"

He looked down at me and stared at me blankly. I took a deep breath.

"Well nevermind."

I got out and put on a lace bra and panty set along with a t-shirt. I got in the bed and wrapped myself in the comforter. Aubrey walked out with just basketball shorts and got in bed with me. He turned off all the lights and turned around towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt his fingers touch my stomach slightly and I tensed up.

Shit I forgot to tell him.

"AUbrey." I whispered.

"Huh ?"

"..N-nevermind."

I put my head back down, wanting to hit myself for being so stupid. He would end up knowing soon anyway.  But I had to be fucking scared and not tell him.

FML.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vote and comment

Question : What did she need to tell him ? Comment your ideas below

Read my other books please, especially on Beautifully Spotted.