Boys

Vesper walked slowly to Transfiguration class, she knew that Fred and George where planning something (she had given them the idea after all) and normally she would be doing it with them, but with her godfather around she was trying her best not to get in too much trouble.

"Potter!" a voice that shouldn't sound so familiar yelled. She turns to see Cedric Diggory smiling shyly at her as he hurried up to her.

"Hello" was her response surprised that he remembered her, let alone wanted to talk to her after she did knock him off his broom.

There both looked at each other caught up in the others gaze. Vespers snapped out of it and turned her head, her cheeks a light pink.

"Erm, sorry about George, the other day. He and Fred get all territorial around Quidditch, well....everyone does, they suddenly becomes the enemy if there not in Gryffindor." She utters not looking at him but at the floor instead, why was this boy....well man talking to her? Doesn't he have a group of people begging for his attention? Vesper admitted he was easy on the eyes, and from what she had heard he was truly loyal and kind hearted.

"Oh that's ok, really. I understand. I just want to thank you." He smiled. Just to have a chance to speak to her.

"Thank me? Why" she made the mistake of looking up at him and her heart beat became faster. Damn them fluttering girlish hormones.

"For putting up with me, when I through I was dead and for telling me that I wasn't." ok so he was completely making a mess of this and sounding like an idiot.

"Oh, I did nothing really I just said that I wasn't an angel." She muttered looking at her hands as she fidgeted with them. Feeling awkward, as she always did with new people when they jump out at her unexpectedly.

"You really are beautiful when you blush like that." He told her and she looked up, he was closer then she remembers him being.

"I'm sorry, for getting in your way at Quidditch. I didn't see you till the last second..." he cut her off

"That's alright, I should have been watching, beside if you didn't we might not have met." And I would never have the courage to speak to you. – he added silently. He smiled down at her; his body tingled with being so close to her.

"Vesper, Mr Diggory don't you have lessons?" Professor Lupin stood not too far away an eyebrow raised. Vesper had found out through the years that Remus moved almost silently and had trained herself not to jump or at least try not too.

"Yes, just going, Remus eh, Professor, Lupin, Sir." He gave her the look. "honestly." Vesper told him, feeling flustered.

"Why aren't you there now?" he asked them both but his eyes never left Vesper. She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by a loud BANG.

"That's why." She smiled, hearing laughter followed by an angry squawk.

"Vesper," he said it in a tone reserved to mean that she was in trouble.

"It wasn't me; I haven't even gotten there yet." She protested her innocents as Fred and George came around the corner being dragged by their ears by Professor McGonagall.

"Potter! You come with me!" she shouted marching towards the three.

"But what did I do?" Vesper asked

"You, no doubt, are the one who thought it would be funny to blow up my classroom, plus these two ratted you out!" McGonagall screeched, shaking the twins by their ears.
Vesper turned to glare at the twins for landing her in it. They coward from her, which was hard as McGonagall still hand hold of their ears, and began dragging them towards Dumbledore office.