Waste Of Space

Pain....

Pain is I could feel. "You're nothing!" my dad yelled at me. I was in tears by now. "Why?" He turned and looked at me "why? why? I'll show you why" he started pounding his fists onto my stomach multiple times.

I feel over, blood coming out of my mouth. "Get out" he said and pointed towards the door. I crawled slowly towards the door "FASTER" my dad yelled loudly.

I heard sirens in the distance "shit" he kicked me in the stomach and I groaned. "Fucking neighbours" he whispered.

He dragged me by my hair towards the door and I whimpered "shut up, mutt" he said with hate in his voice.

He threw me onto the stament and I just laid there. I couldn't feel a thing and it felt like my eyelids were closing.

"Die" I heard my dad "w-why?" I croaked "you're a waste of space"

He was about to punch me but I heard the sound of a dart gun. My dads whole body went limp and his fist nipped my right cheek. He fell onto the ground with a loud thud

I tried to look around but the person said "don't look around, just close your eyes... and go to-" "JEFF! Shut up and let her rest." The guy mumbled something I didn't hear.

My eyelids closed and I went unconscious.

------

Jeff's P.O.V

"Who's this?" Slender and Hoody asked. "You guys should know"

They both looked like they were thinking hard. I sighed, dumbasses I thought.

"That's Alison!" I yelled at them. They gave me a straight face "she has so much bandages and stuff" Hoody said. "Oh my....." I sighed and sat on my bed. "Why'd you bring her here?" slender asked me "the only place I could take her." Slender sighed.

I felt the bed move and I looked up, Alison's eyes were barely open but I knew she could see our faces. "Who are you?" she asked. "You're quite calm about this" "should I be annoying and whine?" "N-no,please"

I laughed "you suck, Hoody." "Suck what" I heard him mumble "what?" "what" he said and walked out. "Mental that one.."

Alison's P.O.V

My head was throbbing and my stomach felt numb. It hurt so bad.

"I need painkillers or something.." "ah! we have that" the man with no face said just standing there. I waited for 2 minutes then said "well, Get IT" "demanding.."

I sighed "please?" "Fine" "fine."

I waited for that guy with the very pale face and wide lips to come back. "What's your name?" "The names Slender" he replied. "Oh"

It got awkward after that. The pale faced guy came back and I asked him what his name was "Jeff" "oh.. well Jeff, I have a tanspray in my pocket for some reason, I don't know how it got there.."

"Why do you think I need 'tanspray'?" I chuckled but stopped cause the pain and said "there's this thing called sunlight.. and, darling you-" "shut up, I get the point now" Jeff replied.

They said I have to rest for awhile in their home while my wounds heal.. but I'd suggest I'd go to the hospital. "No, you're in our care now" Slender said in a bossy tone.

"Is there more of you?" I asked them "yes" "where are they?" "downstairs"

"Can I meet them after?" "after."

I sighed "ok"

Jeff made me some water and fed me it like a bottle.

"Why did your dad do that?" Jeff asked quietly. "He's been doing that ever since my mom died from cancer.. I guess he finally snapped." Jeff chuckled and sighed. "Snapped, huh?" Jeff said "yeah" I replied.

"Snapped.." I heard Jeff mumble, I looked at him curiously "does that word bother you?" "u-um, no..." Jeff stuttered. I smiled but stopped "its okay" he sighed and walked out.

"Bakas" I said and smiled

-----------------------------

That's all❤

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR MORE