OH SNAP.

"Y-You mean she left?" Ali nods. "I'm sorry, Jeff. She had to go back to her place..." Jeff nods and walks away.

After a moment of silence, Masky speaks "Should we find Blade and bring her back?" Ali looks at Masky, "That'll be hard since we don't actually know where she went." "You gotta believe."

Ben walks out the backdoor holding hands with Benny laughing. Ali stares at them and sighs "Let's do it."

Masky looks at Ali surprised, "But... I'm not ready for that... I didn't practise my moves.. my vortex." Ali gasps and hits Masky's shoulder "I mean let's find Blade!" Masky looks down embarrassed while Ali is laughing at him.

-------ADVENTURE-------

Ali and Masky walked into an old creepy house, "Th-this house sc-scares me.." "When are you ever scared?"

They hear a loud noise from up the stairs and Ali shudders. "Time to investigate." Ali giggles "Ghost busters!" she says as she starts singing the theme.

Masky shushes her and they walk up the stairs. "Do you think Blade is actually here?" Ali shrugs "I don't know."

Masky shoves Ali to the side of the wall and looks both ways in the hallway. "Clear." Ali runs her lower back "You shove so hard." Masky winks at her and she blushes.

They walk down the left side of the hallway and walk into a room silently. Ali accidentally thumps her foot onto a dresser and groans "That hurt! Stu-" Masky cuts Ali off by shoving her against a wall, but this time he's in front of her.

Ali's face turns bright red and she's looking down onto the floorboard. "Shh.." Masky says quietly.

Ali feels a 'bump' touching her inner thigh "U-um... Masky?" "What?" "Y-Y-your uh.....boner." Masky backs away from Ali quickly, faces away from her and clears his throat "Let's... go.."

Ali walks behind Masky quietly down the hall. "Blade? is that you?" Masky looks at the girl that's looking out the window. She turns around and glares "What are you doing here?"

"We're looking for a girl named Blade." "Oh, she's not here." "Do you know her?" The girl glares "Who wouldn't?"

Ali hears a muffled voice from the locked closet. Ali whispers in Masky's ear "There's someone in the closet.."

"Is there someone in that closet?" Ali stares at Masky. "Nobody is in there."

Ali joins in, "Are you on your period or something? All we're doing is looking for our friend. Can't you answer some fucking simple questions?" The girls mouth forms an 'O' shape then quickly shuts it. "No. Like I answered before, she is not here."

"Can you please open that fucking closet?" "Ali, calm down."

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down. Our friend is trapped in there from this psycho bitch." "Psycho Bitch? Is that what you think I am? A psycho bitch?!" "That's what I said, didn't I?"

"Get out. Leave. I have no time for this rudeness." Masky sighs "We're just want our friend, can you please open the closet door?"

The lady sighs and digs in her pocket and unlocks the closet. Blade pops out, blind folded and her hands and ankles tied up. Ali gasps "You're an evil bitch." "Thanks. Now, you can take it." "She is not an it."

Masky goes and grabs Blade and lifts her bridal style, Ali follows Masky and Blade but sticks a middle finger at the lady. She scoffs and faces the window.

"You're feisty.. I like it." "Your boner is small." Masky chokes and looks straight ahead.

-------ADVENTURE-------

"I forgot I had this little knife in my pocket." Masky groans and glares at Ali, "I carried her forever!" "Eh... you could use some muscle."

Maskys cuts the ropes off Blade's hands and ankles then untied the blindfold from her face. "I can see!" "go see Jeff." Blade pouts but nods "Pray for me, guys." Ali puts her hands together and prays, Masky slaps her hands down.

------

"Jeff?" Blade whispers looking around in Jeff's room. She mumbles an 'oops' and closes the door then knocks and opens it. "Jeff?" she whispers again. "What?" Blade beams with happiness "It's me.. Blade." Jeff gets up in an instant and attacks Blade with a bear-hug. "You didn't tell me you were leaving.." "that was going to be painful for me." "For you? You left without saying anything or leaving a note."

"Sorry." "Doesn't matter as long as you're here now." Blade smiles at Jeff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haven't updated this in... 4 months or something. XD. Sorry. I tried. I hope this is a really good chapter.

Ok. Bye. Before I write too much or something.

•LIKE•COMMENT•VOTE•

❤️💜💙.