Lightbulb

Alisha's POV

"Hoody.. we've been at this for half an hour!" Right now, hoody is standing on a chair trying to screw on the lightbulb that he accidentally broke. "No one cares.. it's only a lightbulb.." "a lightbulb brings us light into our..eyes.."

"Hoody, do you know how to actually change a lightbulb?" Hoody nodded "of course, do you think I'm stupid?" I went silent.

"You really think I'm stupid?" I giggled "no, just checking what you would say" he laughed "okay" I kept watching him trying to 'screw' on the lightbulb "you know.. you have to twist it.." He nodded "of course, what do you thinking I'm doing?" I laughed "not putting the lightbulb on.." He laughed.

-

"You finally finished?" I asked. "Yeah.. finally" I laughed "let's go."

"How did I break the lightbulb anyways..?" "I don't know, just go with it" we both laughed.

Hoody and I walked downstairs and went outside, we made a HUGE pile of leaves and climbed on to a tree. "Ready when you are, Ma'am!" Hoody saluted, I giggled "READY"

I was in my jumping stance till I heard barking coming from the distance. "Who could that be?" hoody laughed "smile" "for what?" "I mean.. never mind"

A dog which was black and blood red fur came running out of the bush looking happily at the pile of leaves. "it's mine, it's mine, it's mine!"

I seen hoody grin and he chuckled "who knew he would love leaves?" I shrugged "because he's a dog maybe" "there was no need for sarcasm" I laughed.

The dog looked up "hi, who's that lady beside you, hoody?" He grinned. "Her name is Alisha." And he held onto my hand. I smiled and blushed

Smile dog POV

I sniffed the air and smelt 2 kids coming by the bush I was hiding in.. I grinned.

I jumped out and the 2 kids looked frightened "what the" "tsk tsk, should not be swearing, young ones".

The 2 kids looked super pale and were speechless, I grinned even more. "Spread the word... smiledog" I did a manically laugh and ran away.

Time to look for the mansion I thought to myself.

I ran everywhere, and couldn't find it... Till I saw a big pile of leaves. I got excited and wagged my tail, "it's mine, it's mine, it's mine!" I ran all the way there and jumped into it.

I sniffed and looked up, "hi.. Who's that lady beside you, hoody?" I grinned.

"Alisha" I looked towards the lady, she was blushing. She looked timid compared to Hoody.

"And where are the others?" I asked Hoody, "they're all inside" I smiled.

~~~~~( ~ )

Short chapter I think, but so sorry for not updating in a long time 💜❤️💙

Hope you liked it. :3

~