Halloween

🐼

~Jeff's POV~

"Guys, we should plan a Halloween party or something.. and kill people" Blade said bluntly. I laughed "who would come?" "whoever we invite"

Blade giggled then stopped "what was that?" I smirked "you just giggled" I laughed manically.

Seconds later, I had to hold my cheek because Blade slapped me. "Why did you slap me?" "Questioning your God?" I laughed "my 'God'?" Blade nodded and took a GIGANTIC sword out "from now on, I'll be known as your God. Disobey me, then you'll get punished." I laughed manically again..

"What do you mean by punished?" she smirked and walked upstairs.

Amazing.

~Benny's POV~

I'm thinking about what to do for the Halloween party, we all should just go crazy. "Blade, when are you going back to your place?" Jeff asked Blade "maybe after the Halloween party.."

Yup. We're going crazy then.

"BEN! BEEEEN!!!" I yelled for him to come because it was an emergency.

"WHAT IS IT?!?!" "Let's get high, BAYBAY!"

-----

"ben... kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me, infect me with your love and fill me with your poison"

"Alrighty then" Ben blushed and did a derp face. I giggled and blushed.

*knock knock*

We heard a knock on the door "WHO IS IT?!?!" Ben yelled. "It's Jeff and Blade."

I giggled "Their names go together perfectly." "..unless it's their attitudes you're talking about--" "We're coming in" and they just barged in. I coughed "you can't just barge in like you own this room"

Blade looked at me with lovable eyes "I'm sorry, Princess" I made a derp face and laughed

"Jeff, you've been spending A LOT of time with Blade.." Ben said "yeah.. where's Trinity?" Jeff laughed "You guys are locked up in your cave to actually see me spend time with her. Besides, Blade is my best friend"

Blade laughed "yeah, I'm his best friend.. a very awesome one" "wait, are you guys high?" "I'm a girl, you know."

"whatever just answer my question" "yes, we are"

Blade laughed " you guys are... awesome." I nodded agreeing. "We should decorate this house and invite people we like then go on a killing spree." Ben laughed "sure."

-----

"SLENDY! help me hang the decorations." Slendy teleported in front of me and hung up the decoration on the ceiling. "We should be prepared for tonight already, so no more decorations."

I looked around and saw the whole place decorated with A BUNCH of decorations and stuff. I giggled "maybe this is too much?" Blade came out of the closet "I just visited Narnia and made out with the goat-man, anyway too much is never enough" she winked.

~Blade's POV~

I walked into a random closet and waited for Narnia. What the fuck is this shit? I thought

"Maybe this is too much?" Too much?

I walked out and said "I just visited Narnia and made out with the goat-man. anyways, too much is never enough" and winked. Benny giggled and I smiled.

I looked around "holy mother of Zalgo... Maybe.. I'm wrong about enough.."

Benny giggled "sorry, I overdid it" I laughed "just take out 4 or 8" Benny nodded and had to jump to rip the decorations out.

"Okay, we'll send the invitations tonight and just... wait for them to show up. Ends at 8:30 for them to show up then we lock all the doors. Then party till Slendy gets angry.

I walked out and got Pinkamena to drop off all the invitations to them and come back.

I don't even know how she got here but I guess she just teleported.

I walked back inside, "I guess we'll have to wait till tonight." I said and smiled.

~~~~~~

Sorry ;-; I'll update around tonight or something. Just to get it... Idk going xD

Ok bye, HAPPY HALLOOWEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!

Share•Vote•Comment

Bye ❤️