Swimming..

Ali's POV

"Dad, where's mom?" dad looked so angry and sad right now. "Shut up and go to your room.." "but dad-" "LISTEN TO ME!" dad yelled at me.

I ran up to my room and sat alone on my bed. 'Why did dad yell at me?' I thought. My door opened and dad walked in holding a knife tightly in his hand, I could see his knuckles turning white. "W-what are you d-doing?"

"What I should've done earlier." I was at the corner of the wall and I said "no, dad! please" losing my voice a little. "Wake up!" dad yelled and lunged at me with his knife, I screamed

My eyes opened and I sat straight up. I accidentally hit someone's head, I heard him groan in pain and I held onto my head "ow" I groaned. "Ali, you were screaming for someone to stop.. did you have a..nightmare?" I sighed "no shit"

"What was it about?" Ben sounding worried.

"Just about my dad..." I replied. "Well, as long as you're here, we'll cure your nightmares and make them into dreams!" I laughed "thank you, Ben"

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and some orange juice from the fridge. I poured some in my cup and put it away.

Trinity squealed and came running towards me "Ali!" I sighed "hm?"

"Jeff and I are datiing" she giggled.

"Yay!" I said with no enthusiasm. She giggled some more and walked away. I drank my juice and walked up to ben's room.

Trinity's POV

I giggled and walked away. I went into the living room and saw Jeff sitting playing ps3.

Jeff saw me and said "Babe! come join me" I smiled and grabbed a controller.

I sat beside him and played.

"You won" I whined "I'll always win" he smirked, I giggled. "You're so easy" Jeff said.

"My classes are not even upgraded! Yours are overly upgraded" I argued with him until he agreed that his was most upgraded. "Fine.. fine! mine are overly upgraded." I laughed evilly.

"Lets do something fun" Jeff snickered. I hit his shoulder "gross" I mumbled.

"Fine.. Lets go in the swimming pool.." Jeff said unsure. I giggled "ok"

I had my swimming suit on and jumped right into the water, "it's so warm!" I giggled.

"I'm going to get everyone else!" Jeff yelled before walking inside.

I nodded and sighed.

I floated to the deep and had an evil plan. I laughed to myself.

Jeff's POV

"Everybody!" I yelled for them. "Lets go swimming"

I heard bunch of footsteps coming and some giggling from the girls.

"Is Trin already in?" Alison asked me "yeah" she giggled "that rhymed."

I went to go and get some drinks from the cooler. As I approached the kitchen, I heard a scream. I went running as fast as I can to the pool.

When I looked, I seen Trinity, floating so lifeless in the deep.

I tore off my hoodie and just jumped right in, I dragged her body towards the shore part and the guys helped me lift her up onto the sides.

I did mouth to mouth and pushed on her chest. I can hear the girls sobbing and sniffling and the guys pacing.

"Hey, I'm okay! haha" I looked up and seen trinity looking innocent "this was a joke!" she said happily. "A j-joke?" I said in a harsh tone.

"This is a sick joke, Trinity! You had me worried and its only been 3 days since we've started dating!" I yelled at her in a furious voice, I seen her flinch. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't know it would be that bad!" "Be that bad?"

Trinity had tears down her cheeks "I'm sorry, Jeff" I walked back inside and laid down on the couch. I need a break I thought to myself.

---------

Aye? ayee? to be continued❤

LIKE•COMMENT•VOTE

follow me:)