DECISIONS

Blade's POV

I woke up with a huge ass headache, I groaned. I felt someone beside me, I slowly turned my head. I screamed and pushed Jeff off the bed "what the hell?!?" Jeff woke up "what? did something happen?!"

I shook my head with a horrified expression "how'd..you get in my bed..?" "I think everyone woke up in random places...this is not even where you sleep." I laughed "ok then."

I walked downstairs and got myself 2 pain killers from the cabinet. I swallowed it with water and walked into the living room to sit down.

"Blade.." said Benny, "are you going to leave?" I randomly start choking on my spit and she panicked then hit my back super hard.

I start laughing and she joins in. After we calmed down a little, I answered her question. "I don't really know...maybe. Unless they beg me to stay." She giggles "Awesome" and does a little happy dance.

I chuckled "so, you got comfortable with everyone?" she nods in excitement "yes, everyone's really nice expect Ali." I chuckled "she's probably actually nice...maybe" "you said like... 3 maybes" I nodded.

-half an hour of randomness pass-

"Back for you, back for you, back for you" this horrifying song came on from Ali's MP3. I screamed "turn that off!!" "why? its good." said Ali. "Maybe for your ears, but too others it's like getting stabbed in both ears and your eyes"

Ali huffs "fine" and storms outside. "What's her problem?" I laugh.

"Have you guys seen Ali? I want to talk to her about something." said Ben coming downstairs. "She just stormed out." "why?" I chuckled "I cannot answer that." he nods and walks out.

"I'm bored" "that's nice. Bye." I say and walk upstairs.

-

Ali's POV

I continue playing my song while eating a banana. I start doing ballet and twirl around everywhere for no reason. I plug my earphones in and dance.

I feel myself bump into a hard chest and fall back onto my butt. I look up and Ben is standing there chuckling. I take out my earphones "What are you doing here?" "oh, you know, just knocking you down on purpose." I laugh.

He helps me up and I dust myself off. "I just wanted to talk to you.." "are you going to break us up?" he looks at me with emotion on his face "thats.. the thing." I feel my heart sink.

"I-I think Benny is the one for me" I nod "she seems self-centred." "better than losing temper early.." I hear him mumble. "I did that so I can make her realize you're mine." "Well, I'm not anymore". I fight back my tears "fine.. I don't care." "sure, you do."

He walks back inside and I sit on the ground playing with the leaves.

"Are you okay?" I grope my boob "you scared me!" Masky chuckles "sorry."

"I really like you, Ali." I smile and blush "thank you.." I giggle. He sits down next to me and wraps me in his arms. "lets stay like this forever." I laugh "till we turn all rotten?" he nods "yes." "I didn't know you had a sense of humour"

"There's a lot you don't know about me." He pushes me onto the ground and hovers above me in a push-up stance. I blush more.

"Whoa." I shove Masky off and sit up. "Oh, hi, Jeff.." I say awkwardly. "Hi." "where's blade?" "she's inside.. you didn't see her?" he shakes his head no.

"Maybe she left then" Masky says. I nod "maybe..." Jeff sighs "ok." "do you miss her?"

__________--4..3.

XD. #hubbyhubby.

jk idk I'm bored. Sorry if it's short. <3 I have no idea what to do anymore.