Lose your tongue?

Ali's POV

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of snickering and tiny laughs. I put my ear on the wall and heard the snickering coming from there. I couldn't hear what they were saying because they were whispering.

I heard them walk out and their footsteps were loud coming into bens room. I closed my eyes and pretend to sleep. "Draw a pony on Ali!" that sound like Alisha. I stretched and opened my eyes "oh, hi."

Alisha and a guy ran out the door. "Ouff!" I heard a loud thud come from the hallway. I walked out and went to go check what that is. I looked and I seen the guy on top of Alisha. I smirked. "What're you guys doing?" they both looked at me in surprise "n-nothing!" the guy yelled and got off of her. "We tripped from running!" they said I unison. "Uh-huh" I smirked and walked by them to go downstairs.

I found out that his name is Hoody. I laughed evilly, Jeff looked at me "why are you laughing like that?" "everybody has to have a laugh, friend" I said in a creepy voice. "Ali, you get weirder everyday." "Express yourself! watch me!" I sang.

Everybody was sitting on the couches in a circle and on the floor. We were all talking about stories and they told me more about themselves and I told them about me.

I noticed there was a camera on the bookshelf they had, I was going to point and say 'there's a camera' but Ben grabbed my chin softly and turned my head towards him.

I stuck out my tonge and he smiled and let go. We all decided to go outside. "Ooh, let's have a bonfire!" Alisha suggested "but its the afternoon" Trinity said "time doesn't matter" Alisha shot back.

We roasted marshmallows and hot dogs. "Ali! lets go and build a slide with the stairs." "We're going to use the stairs as a slide?" "yeah..."

Ben and I went walking up to the stairs. I grabbed a blanket that is slippery or something.

I sat at the back and Ben sat in front, we went down and laughed along the way. "does your butt hurt?" I said while laughing "yeah." I laughed harder and he joined in.

--

Bens POV

After we were finished 'sliding', I carried Ali bridal style towards my room. While I was walking, I tripped on my own two feet

I didn't have time to catch Ali so she hit the floor with a thud and I ended up in a push-up stance so I didn't squish her. I looked at her and we both started laughing "oh..my..gosh" she said while laughing. "I'm dying! help"

We calmed down after Slender gave us water "ya' thirsty?" I nodded "really thirsty." Ali giggled, I facepalmed.

Yo' dj pump this party. We're dancing around, being crazy. Its gotten funer ever since Ali came here, she doesn't freak out and whine, peaceful.

"We should.. play with Legos, you know?" I chuckled "why?" "cause Lego my eggo" Ali laughed at me "ok"

"Spaceship" I showed Ali and she started giggling at me "there's only 2 pieces!" I chuckled "masterpiece".

We saved some of our masterpieces in the box of Legos and we both went and ate some food in the kitchen.

"Peanut butter jelly time! peanut butter jelly time! wayah wayah there he go, there he go, its peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly" Ali dances while singing. "Ali, lets eat now" I said and complaining about her offkey singing.

"Lets eat now, eat now, eat now, saying here I come, here I come, here I come, freestyle! you better be prepared or I'm not gonna spare your life, Jelly!" now Ali is trying to rap.

I grabbed her by her waist and sat her on the chair, I grabbed a spoon and said "here comes the airplane!" "airplane, airplane, fly like an airplane" "say ahh" I said. "ahh,ahh,ahhhhhh"

Once I finished feeding her, I let her go and relax on my bed. I waited for a while and heard singing from upstairs. I chuckled and went to play ps3.

I finished playing game so I went to go to bed but I forgot to turn off the ps3. When I got down there, I seen Jeff and Trinity making out on the couch.

I cleared my throat and they jumped away from each other "sorry to interrupt, but could you turn off the ps3?" Jeff nodded. "Did you lose your tongue?" I said in a teasing tone while smirking and walked back up the stairs.

I went and laid beside Ali, I played with strands of her hair and fell asleep comfortable.

------------------------------

Heheueh.

Vote, comment and follow me? ❤😚