Jump.

Ali's POV

I ran outside and went to the side of the house, I figured nobody went there.

I can hear their shouts for me to come back. I sighed I should go for a walk I thought and went into the woods.

-

I don't know how long I've walked for but I stopped near a gigantic tree. I looked up and saw it was a tree house.

I walked around the tree and saw no ladder, but something caught my skirt and I got stuck. I groaned, and pulled on my skirt.

It was a nail, I looked all around the tree and saw that it was filled with nails "how did I not notice this?" I whispered.

I ended up climbing on it, and almost fell off 4 times. When I reached the top, I seen the ladder.

I sighed. I heard loud whoops coming from people down at the bottom my breath hitched in my throat and I looked for a window or something to climb out of.

I seen a way out, the voices sounded like teenaged boys my age. I gulped.

Lucky the escape window was not in their view. I could escape easily, yes!

I thought

"Hey, pretty lady" I gulped again. Maybe I spent to much time thinking.

"H-hi?" the guys laughed.

I assumed the guy with brown hair and blue eyes was the 'leader' since he took a step closer to me. "This is my treehouse, you know?" I chuckled "oh, don't little kids only have treehouses?" The guy chuckled "not that type of treehouse"

I tried climbing out the window, but the guy grabbed me by my waist and wrists then sat me down on the floor. "We haven't had a chat yet, so don't leave so soon."

I laughed "I don't want to talk.." "then shut up"

I chuckled "okay".

-

I've been in this treehouse forever and those guys had been talking like I wasn't even there with them.

I'll fart and they'll go away far away from me and I could get out and yell for help I thought.

*pfffffffft

The guys turned their heads slowly and stopped talking. I innocently smiled.

They walked away from me 5 meters

"Who knew a girl wouldn't hold it in?" "I know" "she's being herself I guess"

time to get out of here I laughed evilly.

I started moving slowly inch by inch getting closer to the window.

I crawled out with ease since they were like perverts having a hideout of magazines of ugliness.

-

"Where'd she go?!" one of the guys shouted. I heard nothing but rambling and shouting.

"She's down there!" I looked up and saw the blond kid pointing at me. I sighed "bull crap."

Slender's POV

We sent a search party of us to search for Alison. She is in our care now and we all must take care of her even if it means going in the open.

I teleported to all kinds of places, trees, big hills but we still couldn't find her.

I walked for awhile and heard some shouting from a tree and followed the sound. I seen a girl about to jump all the way down.

-

I got closer and saw that it was Ali.

She jumped off and I used my tentacle and grabbed her softly by her waist. I held her while she was struggling to get out and teleported to the house.

I looked and saw the boys holding their foreheads and looking down. The girls were pacing and mumbling stuff.

"I found her." Everybody looked up and Alison's body was limp. Jack and Ben yelled "Is she dead?!" I nodded.

"I'm not dead, you goofs!" I laughed.

I put her on the couch between Jeff and Jack. "I was going to come back soon, after my walk but you guys had to look for me"

I scoffed "you wouldn't have came back if it wasn't for me, there were boys there with you in that tree and you could've been rap-" "shh!' Trinity shushed me "at least she's back now"

Trinity's POV

"At least she's back now"

I went and hugged Ali "you had me worried sick" I sighed. "I was only gone for like 3 or 2 hours"

"Only?" "Yes, only."

I sat on Jeff's lap "stay here forever now, only outside you can go as long as we're all watching you" Ali giggled "creepy much?" I laughed.

"Ben already knows what to do" I looked at Ben. He nodded and said "Ali, can we go, uh, up to my room?"

Jeff smirked "getting busy already?" I smacked Jeff's arm, he leaned into my ear "unless you want too"

I laughed out loud. "Dirty girl" "girl?"

I nodded.

Ben's POV

I grabbed her hand and she didn't do anything but tense up. She followed me up the stairs and I lead her to my room.

"I'm sorry for what I said, you know I didn't mean it. I'm just scared that you and masky might get together and I want us to be best friends forever.. well, I want to be together but friend zone area" I mumbled the last words.

I looked at Ali and she was smiling "I forgive you, those were words of calling me a slut, even though I don't show my body parts to boys."

She giggled and we both hugged each other. "Lets go downstairs?" she nodded.

Ali's POV

We were playing black ops 2 on zombies.

"Behind you!" Ben yelled at me. I turned around on the game and shot the zombie. "Headshot!" I giggled.

-

We died on level 16 because of me. I was suppose to watch Ben's back but I had to reload and my other weapon was out of ammo.

I died trying to get that big nuke to kill all the zombies but I couldn't just shove my way through or stab them.

I laid down on the couch and out my head on Ben's lap "again?" I nodded.

-

Ben's POV

I looked toward Ali and saw that she was sleeping. I smiled

"Time to smoke weed!" I yelled cheerfully.

I went and grabbed my bong from behind the tv.

"What are you doing?.. is that a bong? when did you get that?" I turned around and saw Ali looking at me curiously. "Lets do it" I smirked and winked.

She walked up to me and slapped my arm I laughed.

-

😉

LIKE•COMMENT•VOTE

follow me?:)