Part I, Chapter X

"What are you kids doing?" He said in disgust.

"What are we doing? What are you doing? Ripping people's' wings off? How dare you!" Pen exclaimed.

"You don't know what you're talking about." The ripper said.

"I don't? How dare you!" Pen was ready to punch him right in the face.

"Pen stop!" Halley yelled.

Pen then took a deep breath, and calmed down.

"I'll ask you one more time, and if you don't want to get destroyed by that robot over there, I'd suggest you answer me." Halley demanded.

The man let out a little laugh, this made the four very angry.

"If you must know, keep heading down the tunnel. Your wings are there, I promise you."

Halley thought that was enough.

"Arlo, where should we put them?" Halley asked.

"Leave them here, we'll send them to the prison once you guys get your wings back."

The kids ran down the tunnel, fast. In the distance Pen heard one of the guards yell, "You're making a big mistake!" On their way they encountered many rippers, all of which were then handcuffed, and left to be dealt with later. To the group's surprise, the tunnel didn't seem to be going at a downward angle.

"Hey guys, is this tunnel even going to Kevron?" Pen asked.

"I don't know, but Kevron is at the bottom of the mountain, and the tunnel isn't going down." Halley said nervously.

The group eventually got to the end of the tunnel. Their hearts were pounding, their foreheads were sweating, and all of them were out of breath.

"So now what?" Fern asked.

"I'm not sure, how do we open the door?" Pen questioned.

"Leave that to me." Arlo then said, "Open door" to one of his ArmyBots. The robot took out a circle saw, and cut a circle in the door. The group poured through the door. When they got out of the tunnel, they couldn't believe their eyes. They were definitely not in Kevron.