~Scotch~

Cara Delevingne's PJ'S for later on:

//Eric's POV//

Blake stands in the train cart apart from everyone hiding her swollen lips, every now and then she sneaks a glance at me but quickly looks away when I stair back.

She's going to be the end of me.

I gaze at the way her lips make a perfect Cupid's arrow, I can tell she's thinking about something by the way her lips curl slightly. I look outside the carts door into the night.

Where about to arrive at Dauntless and its 9:25, its a while before 11 rolls around. I focus on the sound of the tracks and the night outside. Building's pass the train door now, factionless littler the allies.

Worthless, Dauntless should eliminate them, if it wasn't for the damn Abnegation we probably could. There's a lot more of them then I remember.

I stair at their faces then notice its almost time to jump. I make my way to the open door and lunge out landing perfectly onto the rooftop. A body lands next to me, not as smoothly but pretty well. I look over and see Blake. She looks up at me and says nothing, just brushes her palms off and walks into the Dauntless building.

Hmmm I guess she regrets earlier, but why would she of...kissed back?

I rake my fingers through my hair and enter Dauntless with the rest of the initiates. The hallways come to life as soon as they enter exploding with cheers and laughing. Almost everyone makes there way to a bar or some source of alcohol.

I walk into the Spread Eagle Pub and the bartender instantly gets a scotch ready for me. I sit at the bar as people talk and laugh around me. A band is playing in the background and I'm not sure what their singing about but there terrible. A glass of scotch slides down the bar to me and I catch it with my hand. I take a gulp and swallow, I hardly feel a burn anymore as it slides down my throat.

Within minutes I've downed it, I tap on the counter with the empty glass and the barman refills my glass. "Something on your mind?" He ask me as he cleans a glass with a rag. I glair up at him and say nothing. He nods his head and leaves the bottle of scotch on the counter for me then walks away. I down my second glass then walk out with the bottle in hand.

People are still littering the halls as I walk to the chasm to sit and wait. Its only 10 but I need some alone time anyways. The sound of water fills my ears as I arrive to the narrow bridge. I open the bottle and sit down taking huge gulps every now and then.

My black jeans slowly become wet due to the mist of the chasm making my legs cold but I don't care. If I can have an excuse to take my pants off later then who am I to complain? I think of the way Blake's body felt against mine, her soft lips caressing mine, her sweet moans. I feel my crotch stiffen and shake my head.

Get a hold of yourself Eric, she's just another girl, just another one night stand...

//Blake's POV//

I run to my apartment as soon as I get to Dauntless and lock my door.

How could I of been so stupid?!!! Why didn't I run or even try?! Uhgg how am I supposed to meet Eric later tonight...

I pace from side to side in my living room with my hands tangles in my hair. Suddenly I smell cinnamon and my knees almost give out.

Cinnamon, why did Eric smell like cinnamon?

I stop and pull my shirt up to my nose and breath in.

He smells so good. Wait why am I smelling my shirt in the middle of my living room?

I pull my shirt off and throw it into the dirty clothes bin then pull on a black razor back tank top. That's better. I decide to put on a pair of silk sleeping shorts and sit on my bed hoping I can figure out what to do.

If I go...something bad is going to happen. I know what he's expecting to get if I meet up with him. But if I don't, God he would be so mad.

"UUUHGG-" I groan out loud and fall into my pillows letting them engulf me. My hair falls over my bare shoulders around my waist. I pick up a strand and fiddle with it picking at split ends. My eyes begin to grow heavy as I stair at my blond hair. I reach over to my clothes bin and pull out my black shirt. My heart slows down to a slow pace and within moments I fall asleep to the smell of cinnamon.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I love the smell of cinnamon and mint. Eric's left hanging, that's new, usually he's the rude one. Thank you for all the likes and comments!!! What do you think is going to happen?