# Seth

When the pack was told Seth's imprint, Aileen, was pregnant. They all became protective of her, since she was still young, and Seth was most protective of her. They all couldn't wait to meet the little one though. Over the next eight months every member of the Pack and their imprints helped with getting things ready for when the baby arrived. Aileen was just about to go into her nine month when her water broke. She was taken to the hospital and after seventeen hours of labor she had a beautiful girl in her arms, that was until something went wrong they had to get everyone out of the room. They had a nurse go and put the little girl in an incubator, whilst wearing the clothes her mother picked out for her.

 They had a nurse go and put the little girl in an incubator, whilst wearing the clothes her mother picked out for her

Sadly they couldn't save Aileen and they don't know what went wrong. When they told Seth it looked like he had broke down, but when then asked if he wanted to see his daughter he didn't hesitate to nod his head. They lead him and the pack to wear she was and he cried tears of joy and sadness.

"What are you going to name her?" A nurse has asked him.

"(Y/n), (y/n) Aileen Clearwater." He told the nurse without taking his eyes off his little girl.

When he was finally aloud to hold her, she was a lot smaller then any other premotor baby is. None the lest he didn't want to let her go.

"I always going to protect you, so are you uncles." Seth had whispered against her forehead as he kissed it.

A week later

It was the day Seth was allowed to take little (y/n) home and he couldn't be more happier to have her at home where she belongs. When Seth got home he was surprised to see his mother there and not with Charlie, but he soon saw Charlie sitting on the sofa waiting for them. He sat down and let his mom hold her as he went and got a bottle ready for her. When he got back he carefully took her from his mom and feed her. Then he let his mother and Charlie get to see and watch her until she fell asleep.

Then the next day the pack and imprints were there to hold and offer any help if Seth needed any. It had been a couple of months since then and little (y/n) could sit up on her own and grab her dads attention when she wanted, but at the time when she wanted feeding and her dad was doing something, she decided to crawl towards him. He would have missed it, if it wasn't for him about to finish with whatever he was doing and looked at her. A massive grin made its way onto his face as he picked her up and then feed her and let her fall asleep on his chest. While he was admiring little (y/n), he hadn't heard the door being knocked. When he heard shouting he went and answered it after putting (y/n) in her Moses Basket.

When he answered the door he saw Paul and Sam who both ran inside looking for little baby (y/n), who was still sleeping in her Moses basket

"Hey Seth why don't you and the little pup come and stay with me for a while until everything has calmed down?" Sam had asked Seth not taking his eyes of the sleeping baby girl.

"Yeah, I think I will take you up on that offer." Seth replied with a small soft smile on his face.

They, with the help from the pack, moved in with Sam and Emily. The pack couldn't of been happier because they could see little (y/n) a bit more then they was, Emily was excited to spend more time with her.

Apart from all the chose that was going on. They were happy with there growing pack.