Bump Starting To Show

Paul Lahote

Seth was at Paul's and (y/n)'s house talking to (y/n), when he noticed that her belly wasn't flat like it normally is. Instead of saying anything Seth just keep pointing at it until she noticed and looked down at her stomach. Once she looked down she saw that her top was up and smoothed it down, but she felt the baby bump and a massive grin found it's way onto her face. When Paul got home, the first thing she did was to tell him and Paul gave a massive smile then carefully paced his hands on her stomach.

Sam Uley

(Y/n) was getting changed and she noticed it in the mirror and called for Sam with tears in her eyes. When Sam got there to her and saw her in tears he asked what was wrong, but all that she did was guide his hands to her stomach.

Jacob Black

While (y/n) was getting ready for a bath, Jacob was helping her until he saw a little hill on her belly. He walked over to her and placed his hands on (y/n) belly.

Seth Clearwater

(Y/n) was getting help off of Sue, Seth's mum, in the kitchen making the Christmas dinner as there was a lot to do. As (y/n) was reaching up from the top self, Sue noticed the bump but didn't say anything about it to her. After everything had been done and cleaned, Sue, Charlie and Leah had left them the let them rest and have some time alone since they had been there since Christmas Eve. So when Seth and (y/n) was sitting and cuddling, with (y/n) in Seth's lap, Seth was running his hands up and down her arms until he went over her belly. He pulled her top up and kissed her stomach.

Emmett Cullen

Emmett was out hunting for the both of them as he was, for some reason (y/n) was craving for chocolate. When she was looking in the kitchen, even though she knew there wasn't going to be any there, Emmett came in and saw the bump. He vamped speed over to her and hugged her from behind while his hands where over her belly.

Jasper Hale

(Y/n) had somehow convinced Jasper to take her to see horse and while she was admiring them, she didn't know that Jasper was admiring her. While he was, she had gone onto her tip-toes and her top rolled up a bit revealing her belly. Jasper immediately made his way over to her and smooth it down while smiling because of the baby bump.

Edward Cullen

Edward had just got home from being out and when he came back he saw (y/n) just sitting on a sofa drawing patterns on her stomach while looking out the massive window she was facing. While she was, she hadn't noticed that Edward had come back, but when Edward looked closed enough he could she a little curve, where her once flat belly was. He walked over and sat next to her, which caught her attention, and pulled her into his side. Slowly stroking the baby bump.

Carlisle Cullen

While Carlisle was at work, (y/n) was sleeping on their sofa, with one of her hands resting on her belly and the other holding a book. When Carlisle got home he took the book out her hand, put a bookmark in it, then carried her to there room. Once he laid her down he noticed it. The little curve, the little bump, the bump showing that their live was true.