First Kick

Paul Lahote
(Y/n) was sitting on their sofa and was watching some t.v waiting for Paul to get home. As soon as he walked though the door she felt a pressure against her belly. She quickly called Paul over and he had a massive smile on her face.

Sam Uley
Sam was watching (y/n) as she was making their dinner, and after she had put the knife down that she was using. She jumped in shock. Sam quickly went over to her and asked her if she was alright. All she did was place his hands on her belly and a grin made it's way onto his face.

Jacob Black
Jacob had (y/n) in his lap as he was creasing her belly with his hands. Until he felt a pressure pushing at her belly. He looked up at (y/n), but she was to busy looking at her belly.

Seth Clearwater
As (y/n) was reading a book, while creasing her swollen stomach, she didn't notice Seth watching her. When she looked up and saw him, she was about to say something, but she let a gasp out instead. He made his way over to her and she just placed his hands on her stomach with tears rimming her (e/c) eyes.

Emmett Cullen
Emmett was sitting next to (y/n) when all of a sudden, she grabbed his hands and placed them on her swollen belly. He looked confused until he felt the 'kicks'.

Jasper Hale
Jasper was giving off a lot of happiness as he had just felt his little baby boy kick.

Edward Cullen
Edward could hear what the baby was saying and had his hands on her swollen stomach. Both Edward and (y/n) let out a gasp when they felt the baby kick.

Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle was making some tea for himself and (y/n) when she suddenly went into the kitchen, grabbed his hands and put them on her growing belly. Immediately he felt the babies kick.