Papa Talks To Baby/Babies

Paul Lahote
(Y/n) was asleep when Paul was talking to the babies. He was whispering how he would protect and love them.

Sam Uley
Sam had (y/n) on his lap and he had his had on her swollen belly, as though he was protecting their unborn baby. As he was holding her he bent down and kissed her stomach and whispered to the baby.

Jacob Black
Jacob had just got home from getting something's from the shop, when he found (y/n) curled up on the sofa protecting her belly. He went over and kissed (y/n)'s head, then her belly, somehow, and whispered how much he loved his baby boy and (y/n).

Seth Clearwater
Seth was tickling (y/n)'s sides when he suddenly stopped and began talking to the babies.

Emmett Cullen
Emmett had just walked into the living room and saw (y/n) sitting on the sofa. So he went over, kissed (y/n)'s head, then kneeled in front of her and talked to the babies with a smile on his face.

Jasper Hale
Jasper though that (y/n) was asleep, so he decided to talk to the baby. While he was, he didn't notice that (y/n) had woken up and had watched him.

Edward Cullen
Edward was sitting next to (y/n) with her feet over his lap and her legs resting on it. She had fallen asleep and he began talking to the baby.

Carlisle Cullen
(Y/n) couldn't get any sleep because the twins wouldn't stop wiggling about. Carlisle felt that she was moving around a lot and turned to see that she was still awake. He began whispering to the twins and they calmed down and (y/n) could fall asleep.