Papa Catchs Mama Talk To Baby/Babies

Paul Lahote
Paul was angry at someone, but when he walked in his and (y/n)'s house he heard her talking and followed her voice to see her sitting on a chair in the kitchen talking to the triplets.

Sam Uley
Sam had been in pack meeting all week and he finally got a day to himself and (y/n), with their little girl. When he woke up, (y/n) was up and talking to their little girl.

Jacob Black
Jake had been on night patrol and when he got home he heard (y/n)'s voice. When he was in the doorframe of their sheared bedroom. He saw her talking to their baby boy.

Seth Clearwater
Seth was in a happy mood, but when he walked into the nursery to drop something in there. His happy mood double when he saw (y/n) talking to the quadruplets.

Emmett Cullen
Emmett had (y/n) on his lap as he had been away for awhile and just wanted hugs from his wife and baby twins. He was about to say something to (y/n), but she beat him to it by talking to the twins.

Jasper Hale
Jasper had just got back to the house and the first thing he did was search for (y/n). He found her in their room talking to her belly, their little man.

Edward Cullen
Edward was watching (y/n) as he was just about to talk to her, but she began to talk to their little girl.

Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle had just got back from work and he caught (y/n) talking to the twins.