Our First Kiss

Hera's POV

As soon as we reached the house, I let go of Kanan and slid off of the speeder. I was tired and just wanted to go to bed. It was early in the morning, about three. It was hard to get used to sleeping according to the ups and downs of the sun, and not just your own schedule.

What took Kanan so long to come out of the bar? I mean, if he's making friends, that's fine, but if he blows our cover...

Speaking of covers, I think this mission has gone into acting more than remembering our old selves. I honestly don't remember Hera Syndulla anymore. Tezlie Jarunds has taken her place in this galaxy. Hera Syndulla has ceased to exist until she hears a plea for help.

I brooded in my thoughts until Kanan spoke.

"Her- I mean Tezlie. Are you still functioning? Can you move? Do you need me to carry you?"

I shook my head and continued walking, rubbing my arms because I was cold.

As soon as we got in the house, I told Kanan I was going to the bedroom to change. He nodded.

I changed into my pajamas and watched Kanan walk in with his hands over his eyes 

"Hey, are you decent?" He said.

I walked up to him and said, "Yes. Hey, I have a question for you. Is your hand as big as your face?"

He gave me a look of confusion and held his hand up to his face. I then slapped his hand so he hit himself. He was surprised. We then started chasing each other around the house. Eventually, my tiredness bore into me, and I ran into the kitchen.

"Aw, giving up so easily?" He said, offering his hand to help me up. I took it.

"Wha-no!"

"Yeah, sure."

I huffed and crossed my arms, trying to act irritated.

"Hey, this is going to be completely random, but have you ever been drunk before?"

"Um..." I thought for a millisecond, contemplating on whether or not I should trust him with that information. "Yeah, but just once."

"Hmm... I should get you drunk sometime."

"In your dreams!" I retorted, knowing that a drunk me was a very horny me.

"It will happen some day, Hera Syndulla."

"Yeah, sure." I complained.

"That will soon be fixed, my lady." He said, a smug smile on his face.

I was beginning to wonder what he meant when he pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me. And I kissed him back. His lips tasted like a mix of alcohol, whipped cream, mint, and honey. I don't know how long it lasted, but we finally broke apart. I was blushing furiously, was very happy, and was starting to get uncomfortably hot. I can't believe it! My dreams have finally come true! Kanan kissed me! Ever since I met him, I thought he was very agitating, but after a while, he started to grow on me. And now I see what effect that had on me.

"Kanan..." I stuttered, unable to say anything due to how surprised I was.

"I-I-I love you, Hera." he said, blushing furiously.

He ran away into the bedroom to sleep. I stared at him as he left. What just happened? Did he kiss me? Did I enjoy it? Did I kiss him back?

I rubbed my legs together and ran to follow Kanan.

Kanan's POV

I kissed Hera! Finally! I can't believe I worked up the courage to do it. And now I wait. Wait for night to come. Wait to sneak out and meet that woman. It feels weird though. I love Hera and I just showed her, but also, I liked the looks of that other girl. But Hera would always be mine, right? I'll see the other woman tonight and see if I like her, than I'll make some permanent decisions.

The Twi'lek, or the Togruta?