24.) Sanha (fluff)

(This is another request for @that_girl_singing! This imagine might be a little short but I hope you like this imagine ^^)

(Your POV.)

It was a rainy afternoon and my boyfriend, Sanha and I were just cuddling on the couch. "Oppa~" I cooed. "Hmm?" He hummed. "I'm bored," I said. Sanha chuckled from my blunt response.

"Then what would you like to do? Want to play a game?" He asked me as I nod. He smiles and sits up. He walks into the kitchen and I find him holding a small box. "What did you bring, Sanha?" I asked.

He sat down besides me and shows me the box. It had the word, "Pocky" on in. I chuckled. "You want to play the pocky game?" I asked. "No, not me. You do," Sanha replied. I raised an eyebrow and shook my head.

"Fine," I said as I opened the box and took out a stick of pocky. "Let's make a bet," Sanha mentioned. I looked at him for a moment before nodding in agreement. "Sure. What do you want to bet?" I asked.

"Whoever loses has to do what the other person says until midnight," Sanha said. "Okay, call," I said as we shook hands. I bit one tip of the piece of pocky and Sanha bit the other.

Sanha started to bite the pocky bit by bit and stared to draw closer. I didn't inch away and Sanha didn't hesitate to eat the last bit of pocky.

Our lips connected and danced together in harmony. Sanha brought me closer and snaked his hands around my waist while I snake mine around his neck. We both pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I guess we both won," I exclaimed. "No, we're not done until we have a winner," Sanha exclaimed and smirked. "So," he said, "how about another round?" I smiled and nod but Sanha didn't use the pocky.

He crashed his lips onto mine as I smiled and pulled away. I stood up and ran away as Sanha yelled, "Yah! Get back here so I can kiss you!" I laughed at his comment and hid in our bedroom we both shared.

I heard Sanha's footsteps coming closer and I quickly hid behind the door. Sanha entered the room and immediately looked behind the door where I was hiding. "Found you!" Sanha said as I yelped, "Ah!"

I tried to run away but Sanha already grabbed my waist and spun me around. We were both laughing and Sanha finally put me down, but he didn't let go of me. I turned around and hugged him.

"Now, where's my kiss?" Sanha asked as I giggled. "Close your eyes," I said as he did so. I leaned in but back away and ran away from him again. "Yah! (Y/N)! Get back here so I can love you!" Sanha yelled.

I laughed again as Sanha chased me around the whole house. It was nice to have Sanha with me. It will always be more fun with him, and only him.