42.) Sanha

(This is another request for @Jungkookie10V!! Hope you like this Sanha imagine!)

(Your POV.)

Today, was I walking home with my step brother, Sanha. And.. I have one little problem. I kind of like him. But of course, we can't like each other. I sighed at the though and Sanha looked at me questionably.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I nod in response. "I'm fine," I replied. We finally arrived home and entered the house. "I'm gonna go take a shower," Sanha said. I nod and walked into my room. I closed the door behind me and change into my regular clothes.

After a couple minutes, Sanha came back and said, "The shower is ready for you." I nod and went to go take a shower. After my shower, I walked out with the same clothes on and a towel over my head. Sanha popped his head out of his room and asked, "Need help?"

I raised a brow, confused about what he meant. "Your hair, pabo," he said and laughed. I just nod and he sits me on the ground next to my bed. He sits on my bed behind me and take my towel. He then ruffles my hair, trying to dry it.

I smiled and said, "That feels nice~" Sanha giggled. "(Y/N), can I tell you something?" Sanha asked. I nod and response. Sanha took a deep breathe before saying, "I like you."

Sorry this is really short, but I'm really tired from school.

NOT EDITED!!!