9.) JinJin

(This is a request for @Hannahloves_exo!! Hope you like this late birthday imagine of JinJin!!)

(JinJin POV.)

(Y/N) said she was planning something for me today. I asked her if we could meet up after it but she said that she was too busy.

"(Y/N)-ah~ Can't you just come over for 15 minutes?" I asked over the phone.

"I wish I could Oppa! But I'm really busy today and can't~ I promise to hang out with you tomorrow, okay?" She replied over the phone.

I sighed. "Wae? Did you forget what day it is today?" I asked my girlfriend.

She wouldn't forget, would she? I thought to myself.

"Oh- mian Oppa! But I have to get going!! Saranghae~!" She replied before hanging up.

I sighed and shoved my phone in my pocket before I got a text message. I looked at my phone and saw a text from MJ.

"JinJin!! Be ready at 6pm tonight!! We're going to the Han River!!"

I raised a brow while replying, "Okay! But why are we going?"

"That's a secret~ ;)"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. All the members know that it's my birthday today, but what about (Y/N)? She didn't even text a "Happy birthday Oppa~" to me today. I'm starting to think she forgot...

(Time skip~)

MJ had just arrived and we are now heading to the Han River. But it was only MJ and I in the car. "Where are the rest of the members?" I asked my hyung besides me. "The rest of the members are already there waiting for us. I wasn't with them all because I had to run some stuff for manager hyung," MJ replied as I nodded. This is very suspicious...

(At the Han River~)

MJ told me to wait here in this spot for some reason. "Man, I've been waiting 2 years!" I complained. Then a random stranger came up to me and handed me a note.

If your reading this, your amazing!!! Go be an amazing person and follow this fellow here to your destination~

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at the man. He smiled at me and said, "Please come with me." I nodded my head and followed him. He made me get in a car as we drove off to who knows where. We stopped at a suit store.

We both entered the store and the man made me put on some suits. I picked the one I wanted and we both left. With the tux still on, the man dropped me off. I got out of the car and saw MJ in front of me. "Wow, JinJin! You look great!" MJ said as I smiled. "Thanks, and why did you leave me for like, 2 years?!" I replied as MJ laughed. "Never mind that, follow me," he said.

I nodded and followed him. After a bit of walking, I saw a figure in a distance. MJ stopped which made me stop as well. He turned around and handed me another note.

Your getting closer! Just a couple more steps, or miles, and you will arrive. But the real question is, are you willing to go so far? If you are, keep going ;)

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at MJ. He nodded as I nodded back at him. I walked forward and saw Eunwoo. I walked up to him as he said, "Follow me, hyung." I nodded as I followed him. After a couple minutes, Eunwoo handed me another note.

Are you tired? I'm sorry, but keep going, okay? Fighting!! Anyways, your destination is getting closer and closer. I know how irritated you probably are right now, but keep going for me, okay? :3

I looked at Eunwoo as he smiled and nodded. I walked forward and saw Moonbin. "Hey hyung, nice suit," Moonbin complimented with a thumbs up as I chuckled. "Thanks, Moonbin," I replied. "Come on, just a couple more steps and we will get there," Moonbin said as I nodded. After a while, Moonbin handed me another note.

Your half way there! Just about 2 more stops and you'll arrive!! Keep going, okay? You know how much I love to see you try to hard!! :)

I smiled at the note and continued to walk. I saw Rocky up ahead as he showed his famous smile. "Hyung, you are one lucky guy," Rocky said as I raised an eyebrow. "Why do you say that?" I asked as Rocky chuckled. "That's for you to figure out," he replied as he started to walk. I was dumbfounded but continued to walk besides him. Rocky hand me another note after a couple minutes of walking.

Your almost there! Just bear a little bit more, okay? Fighting!! Now it's time for you to think, what is waiting for you at your destination? I'm probably more excited than you are!! Keep walking, and you'll see what's on the other side ^^

I smiled again and continued to walk. I then saw Sanha as he smiled. "Hyung, you better be grateful," he teased as I chuckled. "Sure, now take me where I should be taken," I said as Sanha shook his head. "Nope, you have to read this first," Sanha said as he handed me a note.

This is the last note!! I'm sorry to do this to you, but for the rest of the way you will be blind folded. But there is also a condition! If you choose to put on the blind fold, then you cannot complain about it!! If you choose not to put on the blind fold, then you must leave and never get to your special destination. What will you choose?

I thought carefully and I nodded. I sighed before saying to my younger dongsaeng, "Put it on." Sanha nodded and put the blind fold on me. Sanha dragged me to my 'special' destination as I kept my word not to complain about it, even though I want to.

Sanha then stopped walking and said, "Don't take off your blind fold unless I tell you to." I nodded in response. After a couple minutes, I heard Sanha say, "Okay, you can take off the blind fold." I told off the piece of cloth and looked I front of me. My eyes widen from the scene.

Candles were spread on the grass in a heart shape as there were red rose petals surrounding the candles, but are scattered. I noticed another note inside the heart and picked it up.

You know how I said that the note before this one was the last one? Well, I lied... I'm sorry!! I know how you hate it when I lie to you. But please forgive me because I planned this all for you <3 You are my world, JinJin. If you want a surprise, look behind you~

I turned around as my eyes widen. I saw the most beautiful person I've ever seen. She is my world, my heart, my eternity. She showed me her most beautiful smile that I always loved. I walked towards her and looked into her eyes. "(Y/N)..." I said she she smiled again. She gave me a kiss as I kissed her back. I held onto her waist as her hands tangled in my hair.

We pulled away from each other as she smiled at me and said, "Happy birthday, JinJin."

(Here you go!! I made this is one shot so I hope you like it!!)