11.) Eunwoo

(Hey my peoples! Just a short imagine and plz request if you want to!! DM me or comment is fine! Enjoy the imagine~)

(Your POV.)

"(Y/N)~" I heard someone whisper in my ear. I turned my head away, trying to sleep. "(Y/N)~ Get up~ I'm bored and it's already late," I heard the voice say again. I groaned, saying a 'No'. The voice sighed. "Fine, you asked for it," the voice said.

I felt that a tingling feeling as I giggled. "(Y/N), get up~" the voice cooed. "Or else I'll tickle you," it said. As I felt the tingling feeling again, I laughed. "Y-yah!! Stop!" I yelled as I laughed again. "Eunwoo!! Stop it!!" I laughed out as he laughed. Eunwoo slept over yesterday because he didn't want to go back home.

Eunwoo is my boyfriend of 2 years and I couldn't ask for anyone better than him. I haven't seen Eunwoo for almost a month because of his busy schedule, but because I'm his girlfriend, I have to endure this type of stuff.

Eunwoo laughed while still tickling me. "Nope~! Not until you get up!" He said as I laughed harder. "O-okay!! I'll get up!" I said as I sat up. Eunwoo stopped tickling me and smiled. "Now that your awake, go wash up!" Eunwoo said while pulling off the bed and pushing me into the bathroom.

"Woah, what's up with you today mister?" I asked my boyfriend as he smiled. "Nothing, I just want to hang out with my baby," he replied as he pecked my forehead. "Now get ready! I'll make breakfast," Eunwoo said while running downstairs. I chuckled and got ready.

After about 5 minutes, I walked down stairs and see Eunwoo actually cooking. I walked to him and hugged him from behind. "Oppa~" I cooed as I smelled the food. "That smells good," I said as Eunwoo smiled. "Thanks Jagi," he replied.

After he was done cooking, we both sat at the table and ate breakfast while talking about how our lives are. Eunwoo also told me stories about him and the other boys. I laughed at most of them because they act like such dorks. After we both were done eating, I decided to wash the dishes since I didn't want to do it later.

While washing the dishes, I felt firm arms snake around my waist. "Jagiya~" Eunwoo hummed in my ear. I smiled and hummed, "Hmm?" Eunwoo kissed the top of my head, then my ears. "Someone is a little affectionate today," I teased as I dried my hands with a towel. Eunwoo then turned me around, making me face him.

Eunwoo then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back as his hands remain on my waist and I snake my arms around his neck, bringing him closer. We both remained kissing for almost forever, so I pulled away first since I was running out of breath. "What was that?" I asked my boyfriend. He smiled sweetly before replying, "I missed our kisses, Jagi."

I chuckled before relying, "Yep, your very affectionate today." Eunwoo smiled at me before leaning to kiss me again. That day, Eunwoo and I just spent our day with each other cuddling, talking, and sharing some kisses of course.

(Hey!! Plz vote and request of you'd like!! Requests are always open so just comment and too many requests is nothing! Feel free to request!! I have to go, so see you later!)