Chapter 7

Warning: 

The first half of this chapter contains smut, please scroll down to the first line where the parts of the story are distinguishably split. :)

Castiel made his way to his apartment first, placing his things aside, fixing a few items which seems out of place. For some reason he cared more about the appearance of his apartment this time than the first when Dean came around unexpectedly. He then moved to the kitchen, filling the kettle with water from the tap, placing it on its base before pushing down on the lever. Afterwards, he reached into the cupboard for two mugs. Three knocks came from the front door whilst Cas was pouring in the right coffee amount and sugar. "It's open." He called out loud enough so the other could hear him. On that note, Dean opened the door and closed it behind him, locking it once he entered.

"Cas..." Dean murmured lowly as he came behind the preoccupied individual, wrapping his arms around his waist. Castiel felt a hot breath on his neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they made contact with his neck, this action caused Cas to tilt his head to his left shoulder unintentionally revealing more of the flesh for the other.

"Dean, I'm making drinks!" The dark haired male scolded, turning his head to be confronted with the Winchester's face a few millimetres apart. Dean seised the opportunity to steal a kiss off of his lover's lips, pulling back smugly.

"God, I'm already addicted to you."

"Dean..."

"Cas, I don't think I can wait anymore." Dean admitted as snuggled his head into the crook of Castiel's neck, hoping this action will somewhat help convince him. This only caused Cas to chuckle as he leaned his head gently on Dean's as a response.

"Alright, baby. Let's go." Giggling slightly as the word 'baby' was foreign on the dark male's tongue, it felt strange saying it as well as being called the nickname; however, he must admit, although it is commonly used, it feels special when the person you love calls you by it. Cas' vision was perfectly until he felt the whole world turn for a moment, only to find himself being carried in Winchester's arms, bridal style. "D-Dean! You don't have to carry me, put me down!" He exclaimed out of shock but was silenced by another stolen kiss.

"Lead me, Cas. Which way to your room?" Dean asked as he made his way through the apartment with the other male in his arms.

"Just walk straight to the right, and my room is behind that door." Cas instructed. He was expecting Dean to falter in his strength whilst carrying him there but he did not. So he is as strong as he looks, huh?

He placed Cas down on his bed gently. Castiel cautiously laid down on his own bed, unaware of what Dean's plans for him were, he moved some hair that fell to the front of his face and his eyes followed the other's every movement. Cas knew what he wanted Winchester to do, he had been longing for his touch as well, and finally they were at a stage where they can both fulfil their sexual desires. Dean caught the gaze of his lover as he smiled, stripping his leather jacket - which was his third layer, then followed by his plaided unbuttoned shirt - his second layer. As each item were being removed, he folded them neatly and placed them aside also taking off his shoes and socks.

Novak thought he'd aught to do the same, sitting himself up before removing his shoes and socks first, next thing to come off was sweater vest; although he was hesitant as his fingers trembled slightly undoing a button slowly. Dean noticed this as he glanced over, ridding of his t-shirt which was his first and final top layer he had for his top half. He left his bottom half still clothed, before making his was to Cas. Sitting on the edge of the bed as his hands wrapped around the other's, assisting him with it. "Hey, I'll treat you right." The male assured his lover, placing a hand on his jaw as he crashed their lips once more. Both men had their eyes closed as they kissed, Dean licking the dark haired male's bottom lip for entrance as Cas unconsciously opened up to him. The Winchester slowly pushed the other down as he moved his position so that he was now hovering on top of him. Their lips still captivated by each other, their tongues fighting for dominance whilst exploring each other's mouths.