The man

Samantha: Okay, before I start I "loved". I freak'in loved him.

From the beginning : I was with my parents at our house and it was around 12 o'clock in the morning. I wasn't tired ' I was pumped i do not know why though. I should have been tired, I should have. My stupid ass always gets me into trouble! I checked on my parents and they were passed out. We had got'n home at 9:45 from 'sweet and tasty' I had a big ass burger with mayo, tomato,lettuce, and cheese with onion rings and a Pepsi my parents had a ceaser salad. So after I checked on my parents I got dressed in this purple sparkly dress the covered half my ass and half my boobs 2 inches black heels and make up,then I was ready to party!!!! So I left not knowing what was I store. I went to this club called " gett'n hooked " so I went all by myself . I met this guy named David ,but I wasn't into to 'him' I was into his friend 'whew' 'bite me off a piece' of that!

I didn't even know his name was. I was soo drunk I didn't tell floor form a toilet I saw him and of course we hooked up and he was hot like chili pepper hot he had cheekbones but not those cheekbones that were bony they were"perfect" he was a golden brown and he had a 4 pack he was "exotic". We hooked up in the bathroom ,but We didn't have sex right away we had sex at his house or should i say loft? Man o' man kissed my neck and boobs and we ripped each others clothes off but i was not too convinced this would be serious so I told him that i wanted to take it slow , and I would think that he would you know "hump n' dump". Well, he didn't I was really surprised. After that morning I found out his his name it was "Jesse" ..."whew" thats sexy!