Hook Ups !

Warren:

        So, on my way out of the hospital and then me and Liz started fighting and a woman just said "If you're going to fight go in this room" and she pushed us in there.There just happened to be a bed in there.So we were just fighting and fighting over and over and we were pushing each other and then she fell on the bed and she pulled my shirt and I fell on top of her and then I was like "This is all your fault" and then she like "This wasn't not my fault". She said it was my fault.How was it my fault!?!?!? I'm the best man!I'm the important one! I should hold the baby first! So, there was this awkward tension and we just started kissing and kissing and kissing and before we knew it I woke up in bed with my arm over her.
Her bra and panties were on the bottom of the bed and my shirt and pants were on the floor and I asked her " did we? "And she's like "yeah we did" and then I was like "we did not" its like you didn't enjoy it" and I was like "I did not plan this you planned this didn't you"? and she said "I didn't plan this what the hell"?!?! "what the hell"?!?!?!"this is all your fault!!!" and we started fighting and fighting and then we remembered about Samantha and Jesse and the baby and she ran into the room and the Jesse said the baby is fine and I was like "a man you want some breakfast"?? and so we went to get breakfast and list stayed with Samantha while she was asleep.

Liz:

So I was on my way out of the hospital with Warren and we started fighting and this b**** ass lady pushed us into a room. Then he said it was my fault and it was clearly his fault because clearly I should have held the baby. I was the maid of honor and he was just the best mother f****** man what the hell! So he pushed me and I was pushing him and he was pushing me and then I fell and then I pulled on his shirt and then we stoped fighting and then we started again then there was an awkward mother f****** tension and he started kissing me and I started to kissin him back because you know I was horny.Then then we had sex and then he woke up and he was like "did we"??? and I was like "yeah" and then he started panicking like what the f***? and he started blaming me like if I planned this what the hell I'm no CIA agent!!! My bra and underwear were on the bottom of bed. I was just waiting for him to wake up. Then his shirt and pants were on the floor and then I remembered that Samantha and Jesse had the baby last night and started for my clothes getting dressed and then we found the room they were in.Then Warren took Jesse to breakfast and I stayed with Samantha. 20 minutes later she woke up and she asked me "where was the baby?" And I told her that Jesse said "the baby was fine and not to worry."