Surprises

One year later :

           Jesse took me to a fancy resort called "sandals" he told me to get dressed all fancy.I got dressed in his Red Silky dress with brown sandals,and we met by the beach at a table he got me my favorite dinner which was a steak( medium well) and macaroni and cheese and my favorite drink 'big red' I will drink soda more than liquor more than water more than tea and more than juice it is my favorite drink. We were talking and all of a sudden he got up and got on his knee and showed me this beautiful engagement ring and........ask me to marry him and I was all like but...but i'm..pregnant.he asked me um, what?! how?! Is it mine? I said" of course i'm not a slut! "He said "okay , how long are you ? I said 3 month she said "three months why didn't you tell me ?!"I said" I thought you would leave me or you would tell me to abort it "and he said" what?! I would never do that that's horrible!" he said "Is it a girl or a boy?" and I said" I was waiting the doctor said it would be 2 more appointments I takeone every month you know what I say after I run an errand,well that was it."He said "well it's mine and I will take care of that I am the father I will love her or him."

            Now the hardest part I have to tell my parents and he said, "oh my God they are going to hate me so much."I said they're going to have to let like you you're my "baby daddy"