After Math

Samantha:

When I was going on the bus to go home this bitch wanted to tick me the fuck off. But I brushed it off and then I got home and guess who was out side cheesy as fuck?..... Jesse the cheesy motherfucker so I was like ( sweet voice )" what are you doing her?" And he said " I wanted to see you ". Bitch please. So, I welcomed him in and my parents met him we had dinner and that was that. My mom was super weird, the whole time like "what the fuck?" My dad was cool the whole time though. Jesse was super chill he made sure he didn't say something wrong. So he was great. I guess we are going out .

Jesse:

Yeah, I came over ,but I was trying to send a message that I wanted her to be my girlfriend. I like her parents and the food was delicious!!! I had a great time and I really like her family I don't want her to meet my family because they are obnoxious and reuse and selfish and ugh they, DO NOT LIKE ME! I did get to meet Samantha's friend though. She's a Boss ass bitch that's for sure ,sorry I don't cuss a lot. I do like um.. What's her name ..... Lizzy? Or Liz she's cool and chill I have a friend I could hook them up ,(his name is Jeremy) he kind of a man-whore. She won't mind ,(will she)? He likes sports and football like me. He's a nice guy don't get me wrong. Her has brown hair and blue eyes. He's 5'2 and skinny. He's my best friend I always hang out with him and go talk about girls or sports for that matter. He has a dog named Bruiser.