Baby shower!!!

Samantha:

                   So we were planning the baby shower and our theme was ... princesses. Awesome right?!?!?!?! So we got the décor, food, drinks, and plates, napkins, etc. and we got everything ready, well, not me, Jesse and Liz. I was just sitting there yelling at them with raw cookie dough in my mouth. Them the idea popped in my head to get a .......... DOG! When the baby is born and we will get the dog. SHE will be a puppy and they will grow up together!!!!

We will name the her 'Lucky'! So I told Jesse the idea and he loved it or he just didn't want to deal with me. I can't wait tomorrow!

Day of the baby shower:

Jesse:

Today is the baby shower and I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for all the games and food we got a lot of restaurants to cater us and we have a lot planned! All of our friends and family are coming and so is the maid of honor and the best man. I am so excited .

 3 hours later

Liz:

    the baby shower was so we all had a blast and Samantha had no mood swings, awsome! I love them together I am wanting to be like them married, kids, house, I want that . I am thinking of finding a nice sweet guy you know ? One who knows me and thinks like me. I want a life to start know and not be bored ,but tonight me and my other friend Elicia are going to a bar to get laid , bitches!!!! I am soo going to have the worst hangover ,but earlier I bought some heathy canned drinks called 'hangover cure'. Can't wait !!!!! 

                                          P.S. I .like to party!