Wedding!

3 months later     

Samantha:

         Today is a big day! it is my wedding!!! I woke up at 6 A.M. and got in the shower, I am now almost due in 3 weeks! i have to get my dress from my mom and we are going to meet up at a hair and nail place called "Beauty comes first" with all of my bridesmaids I have a beautiful white dress with  the top of the dress with silver glitter bursting to the bottom ,it's too beautiful to describe and my bridesmaids have different teal dresses and the groom has a black tux of course. I am going to have loose curls in my brown hair then bobby-pin it up.

Jesse :

          I'm having my best man (Warren) help me get the finishing touched ,but our wedding planner (Caroline).I'm so excited samantha is due soon!

                                                                                          Proposal:

(music)

         Samantha is walking down the aisle with her dad around her arm and her nice Amy as the flower girl. Samantha approaches Jesse

          The priest " Do you Jesse Doud Rivers take Samantha Dawn Lowes as your wife "? "I do" said Jesse "ugh"( in pain)  said Samantha(crowd gasp) "Are you okay"? Jesse whispers " yeah ,i'm fine" Samantha says then the priest continues saying" Do youSamantha Dawn Lowes take Jesse Doud Rivers to be your husband "?  (screams) "ugh, oh my god" Samantha said "I think my water broke!!" . " Samantha yells "YES!"  " You may kiss the bride " the priest says.  Jesse swoops samantha and kisses her while running to the car with Samantha's mom and dad while Liz and Warren going in their own car to  'The North Star Hospital.' Samantha says"We are married!!!"

(In Labor )                                                                                                                                                                                              Jesse: 

           Omg i love you soo much Samantha I love you , I love you! I will hold your hand the whole time you're in labor!

1 hour later

(baby screaming)

Samantha:

       " What are we going to name her?" Isabella " Jesse said "Belle for short" Samantha said

(Liz and Warren arguing about holding the baby in  background)

"shut the hell up"!!! Samantha yelled (once the doctors took the baby) " The baby is gone you dumb asses"!!!

So they went home..............................Or so we thought.