Chapter 15- Phora

Phora gets up slowly, her cheek throbbing in pain. She looks around, soldiers dash by, blood covers the floor. She looks over to Evan, his lifeless body is a massacre, his throat is ripped open. Claw marks dig into his shoulders, Wolf Phora thought.
The pet of Caroline Richards had returned to help his owner, it surprises Phora, she thought he had ran away. Something grabs her, a soldier slams her to her knees. She grunts in pain, " Help me get her to the house! We have one alive!". Were they going to kill her? Execute her? What happened to the other students? How could all these soldiers kill all these kids?

They drag her to the house, they place her on her knees.
" What're you going to do to m-"
" Shut up! We'll let Governor Davis decide!"
The loud sound if buzzing shakes the forest as I abnormally large carrier helicopter hovers over the woods. It slowly lands with its hull facing her and the soldiers.
The hull door lowers to the blood covered leafy floor. Three figures walk out, a man in a uniform as well as two armoured soldiers. The man at the front wears a navy blue army uniform, his name tag says " Davis".

His appearance is intimidating, rough expressionless face, slicked back gray hair.
" Is this the girl?" He asks as he walks over. The soldier looks at Phora, " Well are you the girl that we have been tracking for 48 Days," She shakes her head.
" Do you mean the girl with the black hair, no, I'm against her, I'm her enemy,"
Davis seems impressed by Phora's remark. " Then you would be ok with helping us?".
Phora looked at Davis, " My Pleasure......" She smiles.