×Eleven×

Song: Movements- Pham

I woke up the next day, crawled out of bed, and my muscles were screaming in protest. The balance beams really did a number on me, but running head first into Theo's rock hard stomach gave me a headache that was out of this world.

I lazily pulled my hair up in a cute messy bun. Remembering my plan to distract him like he did to me, I went to my closet and found the shortest black shorts I could and a hot pink workout crop top. I slid the clothes on and looked in the mirror.

I didn't feel comfortable, and I definitely felt like an oompa loompa, minus the orange skin and green hair, but it would have to do for training today to distract him too.

I slide on my roshes before walking down to the gym, not worrying about Hazel or the boys seeing me on my way down, because Theo made my training so early that they were all still asleep.

As well as any species outide, and any other human being right in their mind.

I take a deep breath, nervousness brewing in my stomach, before opening the gym door and walking in. Theo is at the punching bag again, swinging left and right and an occasional uppercut, with headphones pushed in his ears.

Today he has on a pair of black basketball shorts and no shirt, showing his eight pack and extremely muscular back.

Good Lord help me and my raging hormones.

I let the door close, and Theo stops punching the bag to turn to me. He was about to say a smart comment, but his eyes bulge out of his head and his mouth drops to the floor when he sees me.

Imagine how much my confidence soared through the roof. That was the look I got when I practiced soccer on the field during the boys practice.

I place my hands on my hip and smirk at him.

"You know, master, it's not nice to stare." I sassily walk over to the bar with the weights to begin my squats and bend down slowly to grab it. I can feel his eyes on me with every step, and I almost died right there when his thoughts barged into my head.

I never thought booty shorts and crop tops looked hotter on a girl. Damn it, Melody. This is torture.

I smirk, even though I was dying inside, and begin my squats. I wanted to scream like a fangirl. What girl wouldn't when she makes a guy think like that? Especially when this said guy usually makes fun of you for your weight, and doesn't compliment you.

I was about to do my fifth squat when two tan, muscular arms gripped onto my exposed waist and held me as I did my squats. Tingles were sent through my body, and my skin burned under his touch.

"Thought you were going to spot me anymore?" I question in between breaths, and his grip tightens on my waist.

"It's my responsibility to, newborn. Now do your damn squats."

I continue to do my squats, all while Theo's touch burns into my skin, and when I get to fifty, he stops me.

"You need to go slower to tighten your abs and strengthen your legs." My eyebrows knit together in confusion, but I don't disagree.

He was totally distracted. Going slower only meant he had the opportunity to stare at my body longer, and he could hold my waist longer. I was so winning this game we were playing.