First Day of School.

Hey!♥ Thanks for all the votes and comments at the characters chapter!♥♥♥ I hope yu enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoy writing it!♥ xx Anna

****************************************************************************************************************************************

It is the first day after the big summer vacation. Louis walks to his clique. They are laughing and hugging each other. Louis clique, Zayn, Niall, Micheala, Taylor, Alissa, Anna, Liam and Katie,  is the clique everybodys talking about. They are all so different. Katie has tatoos and piercings. Micheala is the number one head cheerleader and in a relation with the football quarterback Zayn. Anna is one year older and Louis sister but she is a part of the clique too. Liam and Niall are both soft guys who would never hurt anybody.And then we have Harry and Louis. They are so crazy sometimes! They always fool around.

Louis walks to his clique and smiles bright. "Long time, no see!" he says smiling brighter than the sun. They all laugh and hug and and they start talking to him. "How was your Holiday Boo?" Katie asks. "Please stop calling me Boo!" Louis says and they all laugh. He hates when Katie call him Boo. His Mother is the only person who can call him like this. A year ago Katie visited him and his mother called him Boo and since this day Katie is always calling him like this. "You know I'll never stop Boo." Katie says and smirks. "Yes" Louis says "Yes I know." Zayn slowly walks away. "I have to go Guys. You know our coach want to see us before school starts. See you!" He shouts and runs away. "I don't think we'll see him that much this year." Harry says and all are nodding. "You wont see me that much this year too. Because we have to train for the cheerleading championsship in California!" Micheala shouted and all stundents are watching her. "Shh!" Taylor says. Taylor is really shy and she hates when people are watching her.

Niall lays his arm around her. "I think  we should go in. Bye!" They walk in the building holding hands. "Tiall is back too!" Liam says, what brings them all to laugh. The bell rings and they walk in the big building of their highschool. "What's our first lesson?" Louis asks. "I think you and Harry have Maths together with Liam." "Leeyum? Is this right?" Harry says smiling. "Ya." "I don't even like maths but I think It's ok because it's with Harry.!" Louis says smling bright and giving Harry and Liam highfives. The walk in the classroom looking for a good place to sit. "Let's go somewhere in the middle. The teacher will always look at us when we sit in ther first row and he will always have an eye of us when we sit in the last row. I think middle is best." Liam told the others. They nodd and sit down on the window side in the middle.

"Hey Leeyum." Louis starts, "Hows it going with the girls?" Harry looked at him shocked. "I can never love a girl again.." "Stop Liam wait." Harry interupt. "You have to forget Megan. She is in Germany for years now. I don't even think she will ever come back." "Then I'll go to Germany too! You guys are great friends but I don't think you understand." Louis moans annoyed. The teacher comes in and starts the lesson. "Louis." "What?" Louis whispered. "Our teacher is quite sexy or?" Harry whispered smirking. "Nahh not my type." He answered. "You need a girl Lou." "Why? I am happy at the moment." "But.-" "No Haz I'm happy ok?" Louis doesn't want a girl at the moment. He doesn't know why but it's a feeling who told that he doesn't need a girl at  the moment.

The schoolday ends earlier because it's the first day of school. Louis and Harry are waiting for the others to come. "Hey Louis!" A girl in a crowd of other girls shouted. "Um.. Hey?" He shouted back and the girls started giggling. "Why don't you ask one of these pretty girls for a date?" Harry asks. Louis moans annoyed. "Come on Haz these girls are about two years younger then me!" "Yes ok you're right. But I still think you need a girl."  "Yes I already got in Maths." He answered him stressed. Anna's arriving. "Hei Haz! Hei Lou can we go?" "Hei Sis of course we can. Bye Haz." Louis says while hugging him. They walk home and Louis asks Anna a question. "Anna do you think I need a girl?" "Why?" "Because Harry's always tolding me that I need a girl by my side." "I don't think you need a girl. Or a you unhappy having no girl?" "No and that's the problem I am happy without a girl at the moment." "Why is it a problem? It's great that you're not feeling alone." "I love you Anna. You're the best bigger sister anyone can have." He smiles at her. "Oh Boo. I love you too."

They arrive at home and can already smell the food their mom's cooking. "Hei Mom we're at home!" He shouted. "Hey! Come in the kitchen Lunch is ready!" His mom shouted back. They walk in the kitchen and sit down at the table. "Boo!!" His two younger sisters shout through the house. "Hey girls i missed you today." He says hugging them. "We missed you too Boo." They say smiling at him. Louis loves his sisters. He is the only boy in the house because his mom seperated from their dad, so he feels like a kind of dad for the girls. "Sit down girls it's time for lunch." Their mom Johannah says. "How was your first day of school Boo?" "Nice but boring." He says smirking. They eat and talk about their days and after that Louis helps his mom with the kitchen. "Lou I'll go out tonight can you have a look after the girls?" "Of course mom." "Thanks I love you Boo." She gives him a kiss on the cheek. "What would you do without me?" He says laughing. His mother pokes him and laughs too. "Lou can we watch a movie together?" His little sisters ask. "Mom?" "Of course you can." "Ok thanks! The first one on the couch can choose the movie!" The girls giggle and run in the living room. They choose a film and cuddle together on the couch. After a while the little girls fall asleep and Louis is carrying them upstairs in their room. He cleans up the living room and says Goodbye to his mom. Then he goes upstairs in his room too and lay down in his bed.

He thought about Harrys words. "Why does he want me to have a girlfriend? I don't need one. I am happy like this! But isn't it strange that a boy isn't interested in any girls? No it's just a phase. It'll be different soon."

************************************************************************************************************

This is the first chapter!♥ Hope you like it♥ Give me a vote and comment if you like it♥ That means a lot to me. xx Anna