What have I become?

Harry kissed Louis directly on his mouth. Louis was in shock as Harry stepped one step backwards. "I'm sorry.." Louis ran away from Harry. He ran through the floors in the Boys Bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at the dark rings under his eyes. At his bloodshot eyes. At his cold Brown hair. "What have I become?!" He yelled at the mirror. "I used to be the funny one who always makes others laugh!" He cried. He slipped down on the floor and cried big tears. They rushed down his face like a waterfall. His heart was beating fast. "Why does he had to kiss me?! I never expected anything like this!" He was extremly confused about his Feelings and the kiss made even worse. "The whole School hates me! I am a Freak! a fucking Freak! No one could ever love me!"

"But I do." Harry was Standing in the door. Louis looked at him. "I love you Louis. I always loved you." "Yes but were best friends and not together in a relation!" He cried even more. "Lou.. Please stop crying. I don't just love you like a friend. And I dont love you like I love a brother. I truly love you. I'm not sure about my Feelings because I wasnt gay my whole life." He caused Louis to smile. "See Louis. I broke up with Lissy because I hadnt loved her like I love you. We can do this together." "But the others.." "Let them talk! I dont care about them. I want to be with you."

Louis looked at Harry shiny green eyes. He looked so pretty. But then he thought about himself. All the things he hated about himself. He thought about Harry and that hes perfect. "Haz. I love you too but I Need time. Can you give me some time to get things in the right direction." Harry smiled at him. "BooBear. I will wait for you. I will always wait. Just remember I'm here whenever you Need me." Louis whiped away his tears. Harry helped him getting up and smiles because of that fact that Louis is so tiny. His Tiny Little Hands and his tiny blue eyes which made him look so cute. Then his beard stubbles. He thought that he looked really good with them.

Louis wanted to go out of the bathroom as Harry said "Lou? I just have one question." Louis came back to the mirror were Harry was still Standing. "Yea?" "Harry pulled Louis closer to him. He said with his dark low voice "Can I just have one more kiss?" Louis smirked and put his lips on Harrys. He kissed him passionately and their lips moved in sync. As Louis went out the door Harry was saying "Dont let me wait to Long!" But he wasnt sure if Louis heard it. Louis did and smiled the whole way back to his classroom.

The rest of the day flew by in a sec and Louis cant wait to tell his sister and Katie about his day. As he went in the house his mother and Katie were already waiting for him. "Um.. Is anything fine?" He asked unsure how to act. "Well, your teacher called me and told me that you werent Feeling fine this morning. Are you ok Louis? Is there anything you want to tell me?" His mother told him ina loving tone.

Louis thought about telling them everything about him being gay and Hary being gay but then he wasnt sure if this was such a good Idea. What if his mother would never talk to him again and Katie would call him a fag like everybody else is doing it? Can he trust them? He decided not to tell them at the Moment. "Uh.. Yea I was just Feeling a bit ill but everythings fine now! Promise!" He said with a smile. His mother seemed not to believe this but if she idnt she didnt said a word to it. "Thats good. Can we have Lunch together?" They all sat down and the Little Girls came running to welcome Louis. He loved his sisters so much. He couldnt lived without them.

After they finished eating he went upstairs in his room. He sat down on the flor and checked his mails. He had over 100 new Messages on Facebook. He scrolled through them.

Ugly fag!

Why dont you just kill yourself?

Gay!! I hate you and your whole friends!

Its a shame that you are on our School! Weeeh!

Louis stand up in shock. What have I became he thought. What Have I become?! WHAT HAVE I BECOME?! He walked straight to his Music Player and turned the volume on. He listend to it and walked in the bathroom. He pulled out his blade and looked at his wrists. The Messages are rushng through his mind. He couldnt concentrate any longer and did the first cut. He did like one for every message. He cried and the Music was pounding in his ears. It was a mess. There was blood everywhere. He waited until the blood stopped flowing and wiped up all the blood on the floor. For a last time he looked at himself in the mirror. "What have I become.." He whisperd sadly and walked out of the bathroom. He turned off the Music and lay down on his bed. He pulled his blanket over his head and wanted to cry but he cant. His eyes were dry and everything hurted him.

What have I become?