Stay for me.

Alright guys as I told you I try to update more often :) So heres the new chapter enjoy!

The next morning Harry woke up first. He turned his head to see a curled up Louis by his side. He was still asleep so Harry took a Minute to think about the last night. he couldnt explain why Louis was crying or even why he shouted at him.

"I dunno what I've done to him but he was totally distraught. What happend on his date with Liza.? I hadn't talked to hi since I tried to make him stop crying... I feel bad for him. He so nice and lovely but he so vulnerable too.. I can't watch People hurting him. He's my best friend.. No, he's more. He is like my brother. Brothers have to help each other. I Need to know what happend but if he dont want to tell me.. Maybe he's better today. I hope so.."

Louis yawned. "Haz.." "I'm here Lou." He pulled Louis in a tight hug. "You don't have to stay Harry.. I mean you have a girlfriend and everything and you dont Need to care about me and-" "Shut up Louis. You are my freacking best friend and fuc´king care about you and please dont tell me youre not worth it because you are. You are worth everything in this world and please please dont start crying because I hate it to see you cry. Alright?"

Harry said in a rough tone but Louis knew it was not meant to be so hard. "Alright" He sniffled.  "Do you want to tell me what happend last night?" Harry asked with his dark soft voice because he knew if he would be to hard Louis would start crying again.

"I dont know.. " "C'mon Loubear. You can tell me. I have to tell you something too. But you start alright?" "Okaaay.." And then he started telling Harry everything. About how he felt about cheating on Liza and how he tried not to hurt her. And how everything ended up terribly. "Wow.." That were the only words Harry found to describe his thoughts about this. "I know I know big Drama about nothing.. "

"No Lou. I thought Liza was a nice Girl but I can't accept what she did. I have to go now. Sorry Lou I call you Later alright?" "Um yeah bye." But Harry was already gone.

"Did I said anything wrong?" Thoughts were running through Louis mind. He was getting nervous. "Did he left because I told him about the gay Thing? Oh Lord I think I completely lost him this time.." His eyes filled wih tears. He sat down on his room floor and started crying. Tears rushed down his face and he can't control himself anymore. He didn't felt anything then pain.

"I'm not worth it! I'm not worth friends like him! I am a Freak!" He walked slowy in the bathroom and picked up his razor. He pulled out the blade and inspected himself in the mirror. His eyes were swollen and his nose was red. "I am so fat and ugly and I dont deserve friends! I dont even know if I am gay.. I know nothing about my Feelings. Maybe Liza is right and I am a Freak."

He took a deep breath and did the first cut. Blood rushed down his arm and pain ran over him. He did more and more cuts until he can't hold the blade up any longer because his Hands were shaking so much. He sat down in the bathtub and started washing all the blood away. His cuts werent too deep but deep enough to hurt badly. He put on a XXL Sweater and lay down on his bed. Everything he could thought abotu was how to hide his new cuts and how he could get back Harry and how he would find his Feelings. 

This night he cried himself to sleep.

Yap cutter Louis. Nothing more to say.