Hangover.

Hey Guys!♥ Here is the new update and it will be a kind of different chapter as the last ones. Just this chapter is different. ♥♥♥ You'll may be confused but it will be clear at the end.♥♥ Love Anna xx

Louis P.O.V

What happend? I have a hangover or something.. Where I am? In a bed ok and I'm cuddled up to somebody but who? I try to turn around. It's a girl?! Liza I guess.. Oh yes I am still at Harrys Sleepoverparty! But wheres the rest? I hear somebody snore, sounds like Niall or Liam.. I get up and have a look where the rest is. Why am I only in my boxers? And why can't I remember what happend yesterday?!

FLASHBACK:

The bottle points at... Harry. Louis heart pounds wildly. Harry starts sweating and trys to laugh. "Kissing my best mate? No problem huh?" Katie starts singing "Go Boo Go Boo!" "Wait!" Louis shouts. "What's wrong man?" "Isn't it much funnier when we all get a bit drunk? Haz can't you get us some alcohol?" Louis smirks. "Um.. but.." Harrys starts. "C'mon don't be such a spoilsport babe!" Lissy interrupts him. He sighned. "Ok, why not!" "Wohohooo!"

Harry's P.O.V

God damn! My head hurts like shit! What happend last night? Why am I half naked and cuddling with.. Liam?!  I can't get up! Liams arm is around me! I don't want to wake him up.. I think I have to lay here till he gets up. But seriously what happend? I don't remember anything!

FLASHBACK:

Harry gets alcohol and sit down on the floor again. "I just found beer and vodka. But please don't drink to much, my parents will kill me if they find out!" Louis takes a big sip from the vodka. He'll need it if he has to kiss Harry this night. "That tastes like crap!" He says shaking his head. "Nobody told ya that it tastes delicious!" Liza laughs. Niall and Taylor decide to drink beer and Liam takes Vodka too. Harry doesn't want anything so Katie says: "Haz! I know you like beer! Take one!" "No thanks I am fine." "You are such a baby!" Lissy says. Harry sighned again and takes a beer too. "But only one!" He tolds them. After a while they all start getting drunk. "Haaaaazz? Can Leeyum and me pleaase get a beer?" Lissy says laughing. "Don't you think that was enough babygirl?" "Hahahahaha!! Harry sounds like my father!" Katie shouts laughing. "Harry come on it's funnier if we all are drunk!" Louis whispers. "Ok.. Let's start the real Party!"

Louis P.O.V

I sit down here on the table and sort my thoughts. Ok. We drunk alcohol last night. Much I think. I had to kiss Harry. Did I? I still down know what happend anyway.. Just know we drunk to much.. Wait! Wasn't there another game we played? Something with calling people? Calling friends or classmates?..

Flashback:

"Hahahahaha! You are so right Boo! Everything is so much funnier now!" They all can't stop laughing and rolling on the floor holding their tummys. "What about calling so friends and kid them? Like: Your Pizza is ready!" Katie says and laughs again. "Yes but can we get Pizza?" Niall asks. Harrys smiling. "Ok lets order some pizza!" They try to order the pizza but i is hard because they are so drunk! After that they decide to call Zayn. Taylor is first. "Ssh! Hey Zayn Baby! Here is Taylor! I just want you to say that... I don't like Niall anymore. You are so sexy as a quarterback and I want you to ask If I can be your princess please?" SHe laughed out really really loud and Zayn hangs up. "But Niall that was just fake you know?" "Yes Princess I hope so!" Taylor walks at Niall and kisses him gently on the lips. Niall smiles and carrys her on the bed. She wraps her legs around him and starts kissing again. "Niall Taylor, get a room!" Louis shouts smirking. "Yeah do this at your home and not at mine ok?" Harry adds. Niall sighns "Ok princess we'll do this some other time again." "Yes I love you Nialler!" "Guyys! Zayn was texting me! He asked if we are drunk!" They laughed. "Ok what should we do next?" Liam asks.

Louis P.O.V

Oh yes Zayn texted me last night. I'll ask him if I told him something we had done. I hope it wasn't something we'll regret soon! They are still sleeping I think I should get something to eat now. I have a look in the fridge..

FLASHBACK:

"Wait guys waait!" Liam trys to shout while laughing. "I think Hazz is still getting a kiss from Lou!" "Yeeees!!" Katie agrees "Boobear has to kiss his best mate!" They are all so drunk now that they don't even know what they're saying anymore. "Come to me Hazzaah!" Louis laughs. He lays on the bed and waits for Harry to come. "I'm on my way babyy!" He staggers on the bed and lays down between Louis legs. "Gimme a kiss honey!" Louis leans forward to kiss Harry. He kisses him gently and Harry answers the kiss. The kiss is getting more and more passion nad they're lips move in sinc now. Louis moans quitely that nobody hear it. Harry feels his dick start to grow and whispers "Stop Lou or I'll get a problem with Lissy!" Louis stops. Harry staggers back to Lissay and give her a kiss. Louis is so drunk that he just laughs and isn't sure what to do or to say. After that they try to play some other games but they were just to drunk to do something without yelling or laughing.

Louis P.O.V

I kissed Harry. And I enjoyed it. And he enjoyed it! We kissed and I moaned! Everbody was watching us! What's wrong with me? Why am I enjoying a kiss with m best mate! I can't look at him anymore! It's a shame for me! I hope he was drunk enough to didn't remember anything of this! There he comes.. I'll ask him if he remembers the night. "Hey Lou! How are you mate? My head hurts like crap and I can't even remember anything of yesterday. And you?" "Yes my head hurts too Hazz.. I think I'll go home now beacuse I want to study something for school today." "Ok by then Lou!" Thanks god Harry doesn't remembers anything! I will never talk about tonight again.. Never!