Hurt.

Haha.. I started cutting again. no one even cares but mybe someone want to tell me that I'm worth it even when I'm not. No one cares smile :) Enjoy the chapter!<3

Harrys POV:

I was so angry. I ran out of Louis house not thinking about him anymore. Liza that Bitch. I had to get her. If she would say any word against Louis.. I couldnt even Focus on my thoughts. He is my best friend. I couldnt see him this sad longer. I drove to Lizas home and knocked on her door. She opend.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" "Can I just come in?" "Um.. Yea why not." I walked inside and followed her in her room. Her room was big and colorfuol. A real girly room with some Posters on the wall and photots with her and her friends. "So what do you want Styles." "Well I dont know. WHy dont we start with the fact that you are so focused on yourself that you ignore everything about others?" "I.. What?!" "You hurt Louis yesterday! He's crying because of the things you said to him!" "I just told him the truth! He is a Fag! And you are probably too or why are you playing his mommy? Isnt he strong enough to tell me this by himself? Poor Little Baby LouLou?" She laughed. I lost control. "Stop it! He is not gay and neither am I! You just cant see it if you dint in everything! If you say one word about Louis in School. Then.. Then.." "what will you do then? Hit me? A poor Girl? You cant Change it anymore Styles. I'll tell everyone that you and Louis are gay. And know what? It'll be fun!"

I wish I had the Courage to Smash against her wardrobe or something but I just walked out of the door. No I ran out of the door. I was confused. I tried to make it better but I made it even worse! I wanted to go to Louis and tell him everything but I just couoldnt.. I dont want to make him cry again. I decided to talk to him tomorrow at School.

I went home and lay down on my bed. I thought the me being gay Thing what the whole School would know the next day. I always felt more then just best friends for Louis. But we are just like brothers right? and by the way I ahve a girlfriend but that is just the next Problem on my list. Lissy.. I really really like her. I mean, shes sexy and everything but... I dont love her anymore.. I have to break up with her because well, ist not fair for her. Maybe she would break up with me because of the gay Thing. Ist a never ending circle of circumstances... It was a hard Long day and I hadnt slept much the night before and I fell asleep fast. I dreamed of Louis and me wandering around together. It was a strange dream but I loved it.

Normal Pov

When Louis woke up monday morning his arm hurted terribly. His eyes filled with tears again but he told himself to stay strong. He got dressed and put on a Sweater jacket with Long sleeves to make sure that nobody notices his cuts. He walked to School nervously because he still didnt know what Harry had done after he went without saying a word. As he walked into the big Grey School building hes saw his normal clique waiting for him. Niall, Holding Hands with Taylor, Micheala and Zayn waiting for the bell to ring, Liam Standing there laughing over every joke and something what made him a bit happy, Harry.

"Louis! I wondered if you were even coming." Liam welcomed him. "Why shouldnt I?" "Well, we heard som interesting things.." "Shut the fuck up Liam!" Harry interupted. "What did you-" Lousi started but this time the bell interrupted him. Zayn and Micheala went to the Football field Niall and Taylor to the Music room and Liam, Harry and Louis made their way to the Maths class. They all sat down when their teacher enterd the room. After a while working Louis wrote a question on a Piece of paper and handed it to Harry.

What did you heard about me?

Harry read it and wrote down his answer.

Nothing mate.

Thats not true Haz.

No Its not youre right.

So tell me then what happend. Please Haz.

Alright. As she told you on your "date" Liza was telling everyone youre gay. And most of them truly believe it.

Louis read the note and hold up his Hand. "Yes Louis whats the matter?" The tacher asked him. "Um.. I'm not Feeling well can I just go out for a Minute breathing some fresh air please?" "Sure. Do you want anyone to come with you?" "No I'm-" "I will come with him." Harry said and stood up. Louis looked confused but stood up too. As they left the classroom someone said "These faggots!" And Louis heart broke into a Million pieces. "Are you alright mate?" "No! No I'm not alright! They hate me now! They call me fag and gay and everything! I hate it! Please Haz tell me why me? What have I done to them?! What??!"

Harry was silent for a Moment then kissed Louis directly on his lips.