Truth or Dare?

Hey People!(: I am so sorry that I couldn't update last weekend but I was sick and yeah(: Thanks for over 185 reads?! THANK YOU DAMN MUCH♥ I hope you like truth or dare.. (:

"Bye Haz!" Louis shouts as I leave the school building. "Wait Tommo!" Harry shouts back. Louis turns around. "What about a sleepover at me tonight? We don't have school and I'll invite Lissy, the boys and a new girl too if you know what I mean." Louis knows what Harry means. He thinks about that a minute then he said "Ok see you then Haz!" He hugged him tightliy and walks home. His mother opens the door and smiles at him. "Come in Boo. I waited for you." "Are you ok mum?" He asks wondering why his mum his so happy. "I want you to meet Sam. Sam this is Louis my only son." "Um.. Hi I guess." Louis says. He hates his mums new boyfriends. They all look so mean. His mum gives him a bad look. "I go up now mum. I love you!" He says while he walks upstairs in his room. He closes the door of his room and out his moblie phone out. 1 new message.

Katie: Hey BooBear!x You come 2 Haz 2?

Louis: Whats up K? Yes(: I think it'll be fun!

Katie: Do you know who this new girl is he wants to invite?

Louis. Don't know but I think Haz hopes shes my new girlfriend.

Katie: Haha yeah?:D I have to go bye Boo!

Louis: Bye K!xx

Louis lays down on his bed and thinks about this mysterious new girl.

"Maybe she's nice. Or sexy." He smirks. "Or both. Both would be perfect but what if I don't like her?" He lays there and thinks a long time when he got interrupted from his mobile phone again. "Hey Haz whats up mate?" "Do you wanna come right now? I'm bored." "I'll be there in a few minutes." "Bye Tommo!" Louis picks up a few clothes and run downstairs. "Where do you go Louis Tomlinson?" his mum shouts. "Harry invited me to a sleepover." He says silently. "Ok it's just Harry you can go." SHe says and sighs. "I love you mum." He says giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Yaya go now." He walks ou the dore to Harrys home. He's getting nervous because of the new girl. "I know Haz wants me to date this girl but what if I can't? I still think I don't need a girl.. But I don't want anyone to think I'm gay.." He's interrupt by Harry opening the door. "Boo!" He hugged him. "Come in Mate!" "Hey Haz!" THey go inside and up to Harrys room. "Who's coming tonight?" Louis asks. "Lissy, Katie, Niall and you know, his princess Taylor, Liam and Liza." "Liza is the mysteriouis girl I guess?" "Yes. You'll love her! I met her in school and she's really nice and cute. I think she's Tommo Girl."  "I hope so!" The boys clen up the room and get pillows and cover for the guests. The doorbel ring as they finished their work. "I go down  you stay here ok?" "Yes." Harry opens the door and Louis sit down on the bed. Lissy, Katie, Niall, Taylor, Liam and a girl come in after a while. The girl, Liza, looks shy around. "Ok guys sit down on the floor!" Harry says with a teachers voice as he come in. "What's next a test?" Louis says smirking. They all laugh. "Haha really funny Tommo! Ok guys this is Liza. She's in our age and is towed here a while ago. She wants to meet new people and here she is now." They all say hi and Liza blushs because of Harrys words. They sit in circle on the floor and talk until they get bored. "What about playing truth or dare?" Liam asks. "Yeah!" They all nodd. "I get a bottle." Harry says smiling bright. Louis turns to Liza. "And what do you think of us?" He asks searching the conversation with her. "Um.. I think you guys are really lovely and nice and of course funny!" She says laughing out loud. "Oh my god! Guys did you heard that? She doesn't thinks we are crazy freaks! Wohooo!" Niall shouts. They all roll on floor laughing over that. Harry comes in again. "Shh guys! My sister is sleeping!" They try to stop but it's hard. After a moment they all already stop laughing and sit in a circle again. "WHo's first?" "What about Liza?" They all nod. "Ok then turn the bottle Liza!" She turns it and it points at Louis. "Truth or dare Louis?" Louis thinks for a moment then hes say "Truth." Liza smiles. "Do you want a date with me?" His heart stops pumping blood. All in the room stare at him. He starts sweating. "Um.. Saturday evening? Cinema?" "Yes!" They all smile bright at him. Harry whispers "I'm glad you made it man." Louis smiles back. They play a few times more but it's getting boring too. "I have a idea." Liam starts. "Why don't we play it with kissing?" It is late and their brains stop working so they all say yes. "Haz you start truning." Liam says. Harry turns and it points at.. Niall! "Is he a good kisser Taylor?" He says smirking. Lissy gives him a clap on the ass. "Niall don't forget he's mine!" She laughs. Harry leans forwards and kisses Niall softly on the lips. "Poor Taylor he is a bad kisser.." Harry says smirking. "Take that back!" Niall shouts running behind Harry. "OkOk! He is the best kisser on earth!" Louis and Liza burst out laughing. Niall turns the bottle and it points on Liam. "Oh no not a boy again!" "Come on Niall! You know I love you!" Liam says laughing hardly. They kiss and Liam smiles after it. "Liam don't tell me you are gay?!" "Huh.. Why?" "Mate you smiled after the kiss!" "But just because I thought Niall is Megan.!" They stop laughing. "Ok mate it's your turn." Naill answers quitly. Liam turns the bottle and it points on Liza. Liza blushs. "Go Liza! Go Liza!" Harry starts singing. All join in the song and Liam kisses her soflty and shy on the lips. Liza sit back and turns the bottle. It turns and turns and turns and points on Louis. Louis heart stop for the second time this day. He turns to Liza. The whole wolrd around him stops. He lean forward to her lips. He kissed her genlty and passionately. Liza answers the kiss. She turns away to end the kiss. Liza heart feels like it would explode every moment. But Louis.. He hasn't felt anything during the kiss. No feels nothing. But he don't want to hurt Liza. He smiles. She smiles. The world starts again. "should we get you two a romm anywhere?" Katie asks. Louis blushs. He is a bad liar. "C'mon Boo it's your turn." Louis turns the bottle and it points at.. Harry.

Wrahahaha I stop here!♥ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter(: Next one will be longer again I promise♥♥♥ please Fangirl, Vote, Comment If you like it!!:D xx Anna