The Sisters

Y/N's P.O.V

Yumi and Shiki took me to a place. It looked like a festival was happening. With lanterns all around, food smelling great and othr stuff. Shiki then dropped me to the ground as I was now starting up at Shiki and Yumi's behinds. May I say, they are plump and round. Maybe a small to-

"Don't even do it or we'll stomp on you until you feel pain throughout your whole body." Shiki said as she was still looking around for something and then looked down at me with a small creepy smile.

"What are you two looking for?" I had to ask at this point.

Yumi looked down at me and crouched down to my face, sighing and making me look up at her face. "We're looking for sisters. Of course you wouldn't know about them." "If I even know what they looked like. Then I can help you guys." I got up and dusted the dirt off my pants. I looked around with the both of them, but feel like we had no luck. That was until Shiki pointed somewhere.

"There we go! Like, Right there!" Shiki pointed at a couple of girls that were approaching us. The one in front put her hand and pointed at the three of us. "Hey! Ya better be hype as hell to rumble!" She shouted.

Yumi shook her head and sighed. "No. All we want to do is talk. We've wanting if you know who this is." Shiki then put me out from behind them and I tried to give a friendly smile.

The sisters looked at me as the small chested one came up to me and grinned up at me for a few seconds. I looked down at her as it felt a little weird for a while, but then she looked back at the others and smiled.

"Master Jasmine was talking about him. Give him the stick." The small chested one said as the other two sisters looked surprised. "Kafuru! You just can't automatically pick someone! Especially someone we don't know! We need someone that is strong!" The one with the buns in her head shouted as the short haired girl shouted. "Yeah! What Renka said!"

I was chosen for something!? Even if I was, did it require me to crash my boat and almost die?! Many more questions came to my head, but I decided to keep it in my head. But then the three sisters started to argue about me. That was until Yumi stomped her foot on the ground and sighed.

"How about me and Shiki try to find Master Jasmine and ask her about this and see what she says? You three just keep him in check. Yes?" She asked aa she sounded nice and gentle.

The sisters nodded as Shiki and Yumi jumped away.

Now I was stuck with the sisters. Who just sighed as Renka and the orange haired one just walked away. Kafuru looked up at me and squinted. "You should go around and talk to other girls. Since you're the chosen one, you have to talk to some of the other girls. Don't even think about what you're going to do to them." She said as I actually was kinda thinking about it in mt head. "Umm... I got to ask you, what is the chosen one? And why am I it?" She just looked at me with her head tiltied and sighed. "Hell if I know. I just guess that you were it. I kinda really just felt some feeling about you." I then grinned and laughed a little bit. "Was it love at first sight?" I said as she then growled and walked away.

"Nope! You're a bigger dummy then I thought!" She said as she kept walking away.

"Haruka! S-Stop it! I-I-I'll shoot you nonstop if y-you don't!" Shouted a voice as I then became red in the face as many fantasies came to my head and I started to follow it, hoping that it would be something cool.