Just Lies Or Unexplained Truths?

Asuka's P.O.V

I looked at Y/N as he chuckled and had a big tent in his pants. Minori looked at it and I covered her eyes as I sighed. "Y/N. Wait outside. We all have to talk. Me and you will talk later."

He just nodded and walked away out of the hideout.

I looked at Yomi as I sighed. "Yomi. I've heard that you said some things that Minori didn't like. I-" "I-It wasn't her..." She said as then I looked at her with surprise. "Huh?! Who else could it be?" I asked.

Minori then pointed at her clothes, well her body. "Her hair was black... And she had this thing around her all the time. Her eyes were also red... It was like she was a big monster..." She said as I tried to think of what that can mean.

Hikage shrugged and thought outloud. "That could be evil. Most of evil colors are dark colors. So yeah." She said. She could be right. "Minroi.... We've got the wrong people..." "Huh? But Asuka! I saw it was evil Yomi-chan!" "I'll explain more when we get you back to Yumi and the rest of them." I said to her as I grabbed her hand and then before I left, I looked back at Harkura with a frown.

"What.... Were you guys doing?" I asked as then she giggled and started to touch herself. "Me and the girls were about to have fun with him. Until you came." She said with her voice sounding a little annoyed. "Oh... Ummm... Let's just go, Minori." She nodded as both of us walked out and then we both saw Y/N standing by the hideout, on a wall.

"Come on..." I said as I gave out my hand and he grabbed it. I felt like I was getting hot...

"So where are we going now?" He asked me as I jumped and then shook my head out of my daydream. "I'll take you to meet my classmates. But first, we have to get her back to her classmates."

"Sure. I'm fine with that. I do wanna get some sleep."

~After a little while of returning back Minori to Gessen Academy~

Y/N P.O.V

I'm still kinda mad at Asuka about runing my time. I mean, maybe there's some more girls that I can have sex with. But if rape is a option, I will do it! If my name isn't (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)!

"Y/N..." Asuka said as she kept holding my hand and taking me to wherever she was.

"Did you.... Like what they were doing to you?" She asked as I shrugged if I said yes, she'll probably be mad. If I say no, she probably happy.

"I don't know. It was kinda good. I-" "Me and my friends will do better then them! All of them!" She stopped infront of me and made me stop. She looked up at me as I chuckled and rubbed her head. "Come on. You don't have to do that. I'm trying to just have my stay on this island. So don't try to compete for me."

Asuka became red as she kept walking with her arms crossed.

"Weird girl."