Problems Always Come Back

Y/N's P.O.V

"Well, now that I recall it, we did have some problems with a gang back home... But it wasn't that big!"

Hibari told me that when I asked her if she was okay with going home.

That was our way out.

"Wait... Let me get this straight, you want to call some gang members that the girls once knew, and have them come over and we steal whatever they came on?" Samuel recapped my idea as I nodded at him and he just leaned against the wall while laughing.

"You really are crazy? Look, we can probably do a safer way! Probably none of the girls have their phone numbers." He said as then Ikagura stopped him and kinda rubbed her arm. "Well, knowing Katsuagri's cocky self, she probably has it."

Samuel just looked at me and sighed. "You and her figure this out. You know you're putting a whole mob against a couple of school girls/shinobis? And everyone thought I was the crazy one." He left out the room and shut the door loudly as then Ikagura looked at me with a groan.

"Maybe he's right. This is a good idea, but there has to be a better way to do this." She suggested. "Well any other way would take forever. And it'll be better if we can get off. The quicker, the better."

"I get that, Y/N. But think about Asuka-" Before she could say anything, Asuka came in the room at the same time Ikagura said her name. "Asuka what?" She asked as we both just said nothing and Asuka just passed by us, going into the bathroom.

"Like I said, you shouldn't do this. I mean, if we do it, some of the girls might not be ready for this." She told me as I shrugged and rubbed my chin a bit. "We can just get them ready. Most of these girls have been in battles. This will just be a new one." She just sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"You know this is similar to a war, right? We just got two big forces fighting against each other." She told me as I chuckled and looked at her. "Ikagura, a war would last forever. Our mission here is to get on whatever the gang members got on, then leave the island. Simple as kill and leave."

"That's the thing! We're not killers!" She shouted at me as I laughed. "Then knock out and leave. It can't be that hard, right? You guys fought off waves of enemies, so this is nothing different."

"Well..." Ikagura said as she walked away and over to the bed and sat down on it. "They don't want to defeat us... They want us." She said while having a bit tears. "They want to keep us as their play toys."

"Look..." I said to her as she looked at me with her eyes filled with tears. "As long as me, Samuel and Tiffany are here, we'll never let them even touch you!" With that, she smiled and hugged me tightly. I couldn't but just hug her back as I felt her waterworks burst and go against my back.

Well, A Plan's a Plan.