Shots Fired

Asuka's P.O.V

Me and the rest of my team looked at Y/N as he was on the bed as he was still breathing, but I guess he got knocked out from the blood loss of his nose. Ikagura looked at me and smiled a bit.

"Well then. I'm surprised that even he won." She said as then I nodded and smiled back at her. "Well... He can fight pretty well. I was actually surprised! But do you know what that thing on his hand is?" I asked as then she shook her head and lifted up her hand while looking at it. "I wish I knew. It's something new. I've never saw any of our past fighters and stuff." She said as then I looked at his other hand and then smiled brightly at a idea I had.

"Grandma might know! Maybe the sisters could know too!" I said as she then shrugged. "Could be a try. Maybe ask her later." She said as then a loud noise came from outside as Hibari and Yagau stood up and looked at Ikagura. "We'll go check on the noise. Don't worry." She said before walking off with Hibari and I frowned a bit.

Samuel's P.O.V

All three of us breathed heavily as we got done with those weird looking girls. Homura then just sighed while cracking her knuckles and neck. "Well that was fun..." She said as then we both looked at her with surprise.

"The hell you mean fun!? We could of died!" I shouted at her as she chuckled and crossed her arms. "Well you two look like you can handle yourselves. Well, I have to be getting back to my team." She started to walk away as then I waved my finger. "Woah. You said you would tell me where Y/N is at." She stopped as she sighed and looked at me.

"Sure. I'll help you. Look, I have places to go. Just keep going forward and you'll find this little house. If there's some girls, you're in the right place." She said before jumping off and I tried to chase her, but she was too fast. I growled as I made a fist. Tiffany got up before looking at me. "Come on... Let's get going, Sam. Maybe she's right." She said to me as I sighed and started to walk with her.

"She better be right." I said as she smiled. "Samuel. You have to be cool and calm. If we run into anybody, we can just hide. Remember that." As soon as she said that, something infront of us started to make noise as then me and Tiff went to a bush and hid in it as we started to become quiet. Some pink haired girl and pigtailed girl passed by as we became quiet and just let them pass by. "We should go in the direction where they came from." I said as Tiffany nodded and we started to crouch walk from where they came from.

We soon came to a house as we looked at two ways to come in. Through the front door or a open window. I pointed at the open window as I sighed and went though it first. I grabbed her hand and helped inside while looking inside the house.

We heard someone coming to the window as me and Tiff quickly went into a room and we both sighed. Tiff tapped my shoulder as I then saw Y/N and that his nose was bleeding. My first assumption was that whoever was keeping him, they must of roughed him up. Before I could try to wake him up, the door opened as then I looked over and saw two girls. One with a school girl outfit and the other with what looked like a fancy dressed outfit. I quickly pulled out my gun as then the one with the school girl outfit dropped a bowl of soup that she had on her hand.

"W-Who are you two?" She asked as I kept the gun pointed at the both of them. "W-What happened to my brother!? You tell me or I shoot!" I said with little tears, think that these girls may have killed him since he wasn't moving. "I-I swear! You killed him...." I said as then the school girl walked towards me. "H-He's not dead.... He's actually still alive!" She said as then Tiff looked at me.

"S-Sam... She might be right... I mean..." Before anything else was said, I heard some groaning as then I looked behind me and shot quickly out of instinct.

"Y/N!"