Target Practice

Y/N's P.O.V

The next girl had to be someone who was good. Someone who was wanting to just get banged. I chuckled as then I looked over at the forest and saw that some targets were set up as I guess it was someone shooting.

It was Ryobi, who was just shooting at some random targets because I guess she was bored. Thing was, her tits were bigger then earlier. I don't know how it was possible, but I just had to do something about that.

I came beside her as I laughed a bit and she looked up at me while cleaning her rifle as I then looked over and tried to think of a way to get her to use those tits for good. Then it came to me.

~A few minutes later~

I came back with some ice cream as I then walked over to her and handed her a ice cream cone.

"Hey. Didn't know what you like, so I just picked regular Vanilla."

She had a confused look on her face as she shrugged and put her gun to the side. She started to lick it as I just chuckled and looked at her tits still.

Here goes nothing...

I looked at her as I frowned and made a motion for her to come over.

"What?" She said in her normal annoyed voice. I then slightly kick her knee as she dropped the ice cream onto my boner. P-Plan is g-going great... She growled as she then tried to scoop it up with the cone as then it didn't work and she just shook her head and started to lick it off my pants.

While she was doing that, I took my pants off and then started to pull it my erected cock while she had eyes closed. She then started to lick it as that wasn't my purpose. I chuckled as then she opened her eyes and then looked at it in surprised.

Thing was, she didn't protest about it. But just laughed. "Oh, what do you want me to do about this?" She asked as then I pointed down lower to her breast and she laughed. "Alright. Whoever cums first, loses. Okay?"

"And loser gets to have bragging rights? And a fucking privilege?" I said as she nodded and took off her bikini top and put her breast around my dick. The way they felt was fantastic. Just awesome... I couldn't let her have this win...

Just as she did that, she knew the way to make me easily do it. Just start having spit drip down and to make it act like lube. Not only that, but she started to put her mouth on the tip to make it more easier. Maybe I'll give her this win. Because to be honest, I still tricked her into doing this with me. So yeah.

The more she moved, the more that I saw some pre-cum starting to come out. I think I might like this Ryobi better. Then out of nowhere, a white light came and I looked away. When I looked back, Ryobi had ner normal small breast as then I rubbed my head and laughed a little bit.

"I win?"

"Hell no! Even if I no tits, I'm going to win!" She said as she then grabbed my cock and started to move her hand up and down. While she was doing that, she moved her chest up and down agasint it. Damn it... I guess she won for this one. "Ahh!" I shouted loudly as then thick cum started to cover her face and small tits as I breathed heavily while looking at her.

"Right on target..." She rolled her eyes as then I looked over at my phone and saw that Samuel has texted me. I looked at it and sighed. It was one of his pissed text. Promise me, I know. I stood up and looked down at her before she sighed and looked away from me and I rubbed my fingers against her cheeks and she became red.

But I guess back to the house it is.