A New Team

Asuka's P.O.V

I got to where me and the other girls were at as I sighed and looked back at Y/N and he waved and smiled. It sure was getting dark quickly. But I had do something. I step in front of him and became red in my face as I put my hands behind my back.

"Touch them!" I shouted at him as I looked away. He became confused as he looked at me and chuckled. "What are you talking about?" He asked. I jumped a little bit to make it more obvious.

"Asuka!? Your breast?! Look, I can't do that to you... I mean, it'll be weird. Like since I know you and all." My face turned as I felt my heart drop for some reason.

"Then what about when you did that thing to me in the bushes!?" "That was just a quickie. I mean, you were practically begging for it that time." He clicked his tounge at me as I just had my mouth open wide from just hearing him.

"Nice talk." He said as he pat my head and went to the door of the house that was in front of us and knocked.

Y/N P.O.V

I knocked on the house door as Asuka was still back there looking into the night sky with her mouth wide open. As I looked back at the door, a girl with pink hair came as she looked up at me and tilted her head. "Hello." I said to her.

A white haired pigtailed girl came too as she wiped her eye and looked at me. "H-Hibari... Who is that?"

"It's some strange guy!" The girl said as she looked back at me with her rather unusual pupils. They were flower shaped and very pink. Weird.

Another girl with long blonde hair, wearing a opened shirt with a short skirt walked beside the white haired and looked at me with a cheeky grin. "Well then, hello!" She said as Asuka came past me and went inside of the house with a frown. A girl dressed fancy almost bumped into Asuka as she looked at me and crossed her arms. "So who are you?" She said to as I walked in the house.

"I'm Y/N. You must be Asuka's friends. You all are beautiful." I said as then I see them all have a blush on thier face.

The fancy dressed girl then crossed her arm as she coughed loudly to get everyone attention. "I'm almost done with dinner. I thought of trying something new tonight! We're trying fish!"

Huh. Fish. Not bad for a time like now. I am totally hungry.