A Answered Call

Y/N P.O.V

"Come on... Answer..." I said as I looked at my phone. I somehow had a signal and the fist thing I wanted to do is see if my brother, Samuel, would answer. I just hope that he kept looking for me and not forgotten about me yet. I then heard a hello on the other side as the voice sounded tired.

"Sam! I shouted into the phone as then the other line sounded like someone or something has fallen. A second later, the phone blasted with joy. "Y/N! You're fine! Where in the hell have you been!? I've been calling and it said that you couldn't pick up! Oh god. Are you okay? Where are you?!" My brother shouted in the phone as I shrugged and then looked around the darken beach with a sigh.

"I wish I knew. Look, I'm fine. Not dead at least. Look, call off all of the searches for me if there is any going. I'm going to be back home with you and Tiff in somedays. Can you handle the restaurant and not have anything happen?"

"I don't think I need advice from my little brother to run a restaurant. Look, I'll tell the guys at work and they'll be happy to hear from you. Don't worry." Sam said with a little happy chuckle and sighed. I looked around and smiled. But to be honest, this island is actually beautiful. Just to live here would be the best." I said with a smile coming to my lips. "The inhabits are full with life, and the waves just feel right. Maybe I can try to get you guys here. It's really the best thing." I sighed as he just chuckled and I felt him roll his eyes over the phone. "Whatever, little brother. Well, I'll talk to you later. I got to make a couple phone calls. Try to call me anytime you get signal. Okay?" "Sure. I will. Don't worry." With that, we hanged up as I sighed and looked around.

"A lot of things have been happening on this island. But now that I think about it, what did those sisters mean by me being chosen?" I asked myself as then I saw a dark red and black floating in the middle of the forest. I squinted at it as I then started to run towards it, trying to think what it is.

As I started to walk through the bushes, a saw some trees in front of me getting cut down as I then quickly moved over to side and avoided from almost got cut into pieces. I looke up to see a girl with white hair looking down at me as she held a sword and looked at me. "Greatt, keep the girls coming that want to kill me, why won't you!?" Quickly, I started to run through the forest as I looked around and tried to think of a place to hide. Attacking her would be suidice. I stopped as I then looked down at the ground and saw a 2 double headed handgun. I picked it up and then aimed it at the direction of where the girl was at. All was silent as I kept looking the direction and waited for her to come through those bushes.

"Mister! Come on! It's not safe!'" I then got pulled by a short haired blond girl as she started to take me away from the forest and leaded me to somewhere.

Luckly, I'll take wherever this girl is going other then getting killed by the other.

((Also, a quick question, but do you guys think that maybe one of my stories should try out for the watty 2016 or whatever it is? If so, which one do you guys think should be it? I'll just try to see how to do that and stuff and maybe try out!))